Merry Christmas Quotes Sayings Wishes: I hope your search for Inspirational Christmas Quotes & Nice Christmas Quotes is completed here. I have tried my best to collect Top 100 Christmas Quotes for you.
These are really Awesome Sayings for Christmas to share on Facebook, and we have created it Christmas Quotes for Christmas Cards, Children, Kids, Couples, Teachers, Her / Him, Family and Friends etc... You can share your opinions in the comment section and share it with anyone you want :)
Enjoy the 100 Inspirational Merry Christmas Quotes Sayings Wishes & Merry Christmas!
1. “Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling.” ― Edna Ferber
2. “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” ― Alexander Smith
3. “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” ― Charles M. Schulz
4. "I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” ― Charles Dickens
5. “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.” ― George Carlin
6. “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” ― Roy L. Smith
7. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly Merry Christmas.” ― Peg Bracken
8. “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” ― Calvin Coolidge
9. “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas.” ― Dale Evans
10. “Christmas is the perfect time to celebrate the love of God and family and to create memories that will last forever. Jesus is God's perfect, indescribable gift. The amazing thing is that not only are we able to receive this gift, but we are able to share it with others on Christmas and every other day of the year.” ― Joel Osteen
11. “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves.” ― Eric Sevareid
12. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” — Bob Hope
13. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Wishing you happiness.” — Helen Keller
14. “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” — Larry Wilde
15. “There are many gifts under the Christmas tree. But the best one is the gift of your friendship.” — Thanks friend
16. “There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.” — Erma Bombeck
17. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” — Peg Bracken
18. “The earth has grown old with its burden of care But at Christmas it always is young, The heart of the jewel burns lustrous and fair And its soul full of music breaks the air, When the song of angels is sung.” — Phillips Brooks
19. “Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given–when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes.” — Joan Winmill Brown
20. “This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.” — Taylor Caldwell
21. “Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.” — Charlotte Carpenter
22. “To the American People: Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. If we think on these things, there will be born in us a Savior and over us will shine a star sending its gleam of hope to the world.” — Calvin Coolidge
23. “Christmas, in its final essence, is for grown people who have forgotten what children know. Christmas is for whoever is old enough to have denied the unquenchable spirit of man.” — Margaret Cousins
24. “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’.” — Bing Crosby
25. “It is the personal thoughtfulness, the warm human awareness, the reaching out of the self to one’s fellow man that makes giving worthy of the Christmas spirit.” — Isabel Currier
|100 Inspirational Merry Christmas Quotes Sayings Wishes|
Happy Christmas Quotes in English
26. “I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” — Charles Dickens
27. “Do give books – religious or otherwise – for Christmas. They’re never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal.” — Lenore Hershey
28. “My first copies of Treasure Island and Huckleberry Finn still have some blue-spruce needles scattered in the pages. They smell of Christmas still.” — Charlton Heston
29. “It comes every year and will go on forever. And along with Christmas belong the keepsakes and the customs. Those humble, everyday things a mother clings to, and ponders, like Mary in the secret spaces of her heart.” — Marjorie Holmes
30. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” — Bob Hope
31. “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things – not the great occasions – give off the greatest glow of happiness.” — Bob Hope
32. “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.” — Washington Irving
33. “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.” — Garrison Keillor
34. “Were I a philosopher, I should write a philosophy of toys, showing that nothing else in life need to be taken seriously, and that Christmas Day in the company of children is one of the few occasions on which men become entirely alive.” — Robert Lynd
35. “Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart… filled it, too, with melody that would last forever.” — Bess Streeter Aldrich
36. “Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.” — Oren Arnold
37. “I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” — Harlan Miller
38. “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.” — Agnes M. Pahro
39. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” — Norman Vincent Peale
40. “I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world.” — Norman Vincent Peale
41. “Christmas–that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance–a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.” — Augusta E. Rundell
42. “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” — Charles Schulz
43. “Maybe Christmas,” he thought, “doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas… perhaps… means a little bit more.” — Dr. Seuss
44. “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” — Eric Sevareid
45. “Christmas renews our youth by stirring our wonder. The capacity for wonder has been called our most pregnant human faculty, for in it is born our art, our science, our religion.” — Ralph Sockman
46. Season’s Greetings! Be sure to take some time out of your busy life to enjoy the magic of the holidays this season.
47. May this holiday season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round.
48. “Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love.” — Lucinda Franks
49. Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas.
50. There is nothing more mysterious than decorated trees, lights, presents, family and friends to lighten up your life. Merry Christmas!
|100 Inspirational Merry Christmas Quotes Sayings Wishes|
Christmas Wishes Quotes with Images
51. I wrapped my Christmas presents early this year, but I used the wrong paper. See, the paper I used said 'Happy Birthday' on it. I didn't want to waste it so I just wrote 'Jesus' on it.
52. During this season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness today and throughout the New Year.
53. Give and receive love this holiday season and you will definitely have a merry Xmas. Best wishes to your family this season and forever. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!
54. Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. The kindness and comfort that comes with this season reminds me of you.
55. May the message of Christmas plug your life with joy and peace. Best wishes to you and your family during this holiday season.
56. Christmas is for forgiveness, love, and cherishing those we are meant to cherish. Best friend: this year know that my caring for you is absolute. Merry Christmas!
57. Take time during the hurry of the holidays to enjoy the things in life that really matter. Take in the serene moments spent with friends and loved ones, and may the marvel of Christmas surround you throughout the holiday season.
58. Merry Christmas to my best friend, the person who puts up with all my faults and loves me anyway. Oh and happy New Year too.
59. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” — Norman Vincent Peale
60. I’m wishing you blessings and joy this Christmas. I am so happy to call you a member of my family and I cherish spending time with you.
61. Christmas is the moment to give gifts to your family and let them know how much you care about them, so that’s what I’m doing.
62. “Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given–when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes.” — Joan Winmill Brown
63. Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year — and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.” — W.J. Cameron
64. During this Christmas season, may you enjoy the message of hope, love, and peace on Earth. May all of these holiday blessings be yours to keep. Here’s to wishing you a Merry Christmas.
65. Christmas brings family and friends together; it helps us be grateful for the love in our lives we can often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.
66. Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it. – Richard Lamm
67. Christmas is forever, not for just one day, for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself.” — Norman Wesley Brooks
68. “Are you willing to believe that love is the strongest thing in the world – stronger than hate, stronger than evil, stronger than death – and that the blessed life which began in Bethlehem nineteen hundred years ago is the image and brightness of the Eternal Love? Then you can keep Christmas..” — Henry Van Dyke
69. A friend like you is what makes Christmas special to me. nobody makes me happier than sharing this season with you and I can’t wait for Christmas to get here.
70. “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” — Eric Sevareid
71. Christmas is a season of great pleasure: a time for remembering the past and hoping for the future. May the wonderful message of peace and love fill you with enjoyment during this wonderful season.
72. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” — Norman Vincent Peale
73. There is no greater gift at Christmas than to have everything you want before you open the gifts.
74. The warmth and love surrounding Christmas is a happiness to be savored with family and friends. It is a time to give and share with one another. Here’s to wishing you the best this season has to offer.
75. One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly.” — Andy Rooney
|100 Inspirational Merry Christmas Quotes Sayings Wishes|
Christmas Thoughts and Quotes With Pictures
76. What can be better than opening presents, eating food and singing Christmas music? Doing all those things with family like you.
77. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” — Burton Hillis
78. “Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year — and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.” — W.J. Cameron
79. “Where could I find a best friend like you? Not at the North Pole, that’s for sure. This year know that the best gift in my life is best friends like you. Merry Christmas!
80. “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” — Roy L. Smith
81. During this time of faith and family, may the true meaning of Christmas fill you with joy. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!
82. “Christmas is a time when you get homesick — even when you're home.” — Carol Nelson
83. Don’t worry about the fact that Christmas is almost here; I’m still counting my blessings, like you, from last year. Merry Christmas!
84. Christmas is the time to give gifts to your family and let them know how much you care about them, so that’s what I’m doing.
85. I’m wishing you blessings and joy this Christmas. I am so happy to call you a member of my family and I cherish spending time with you.
86. “Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.” — Oren Arnold
87. “He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find Christmas under a tree.” — Charlotte Carpenter
88. “Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself.” — Francis C. Farley
89. “Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.” — Norman Vincent Peale
90. “Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.” — Harlan Miller
91. “Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.” — J. C. Penney
92. “Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” — Calvin Coolidge
93. “I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another, it’s about the Christian ethic, it’s about kindness.” — Carrie Fisher
94. “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.” — Agnes M. Pharo
95. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know, where the tree tops listen and children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow.” — Irving Berlin
96. “And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled ’till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.” — Dr Seuss
97. “Christmas is forever, not for just one day, for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself.” — Norman Wesley Brooks
98. “Until one feels the spirit of Christmas, there is no Christmas. All else is outward display–so much tinsel and decorations. For it isn’t the holly, it isn’t the snow. It isn’t the tree not the firelight’s glow. It’s the warmth that comes to the hearts of men when the Christmas spirit returns again.”
99. “There is a Christmas song upon the air, there is a joy innate within the heart; an inner sense of peace, a holy light Illumines life and sets these days apart.” — Edna Greene Hines
100. “I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses.” — Taylor Caldwell
|100 Inspirational Merry Christmas Quotes Sayings Wishes|
Merry Christmas Quotes Sayings
It is very really difficult task to collect some of the best and Fresh Quotes for you. However, it is my duty to provide you cool stuff. I hope you like my collection '100 Merry Christmas Quotes Wishes'. You can share my collection with your Friends and Family. Use this Quotes to make some funny cards or beautiful Greeting Cards. You can also add this quotes to your as Profile Pictures. Feel free to share your idea & favorite quotes with us. We have also collected awesome status for Facebook and Whatsapp.
Related Tags: Christmas Quotes, Christmas Sayings, Funny Christmas Quotes, Inspirational Christmas Quotes, Nice Christmas Quotes, Sayings for Christmas, Merry Christmas Quotes, Christmas Quotes for Christmas Cards, Christmas Quotes and Sayings, Christmas Thoughts and Quotes, Best Christmas Quotes, Christmas Wishes Quotes, Happy Christmas Quotes, Christmas Quotes for Cards
- 100 Incredible Happy Thanksgiving Day Quotes
- 100 Merry Christmas Quotes Wishes in English
- 100 Happy New Year Quotes Wishes for 2017
- 100 International Women's Day Quotes Motivational Encouraging
- 100 Rocking Happy New Year Quotes 2017
- 100 Inspirational Merry Christmas Quotes Sayings Wishes
- 100 Best Funny Saint Patrick's Day Quotes and Sayings with Images 2017