100 Rocking Happy New Year Quotes 2017: I do believe that you want to share the new year quote s with your friends & family, right?. So, I have tried my best to collected the best New Year Quotes for you. These are the most popular New Year Famous Quotes for friends, family, business, workplace, work, students, school, couples
You can also, check out Top 100 New Year Quotes & Top 100 Merry Christmas Quotes. We would like to request you to share our collection and post your suggestion in the comment box... Enjoy the 100 Rocking Happy New Year Quotes 2017 & Happy New Year!
1. "Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year." ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." ― Oprah Winfrey
3. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." ― Edith Lovejoy Pierce
4. "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." ― Brad Paisley
5. "New Year's Day is every man's birthday." ― Charles Lamb
6. "If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am." ― Cyril Cusack
7. "May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions." ― Joey Adams
8. "And now we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been." ― Rainer Maria Rilke
9. "I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the year’s." ― Henry Moore
10. "The secret for success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes." ― Benjamin Disraeli
11. "I hope you get all your dream in your hand till end of the year." ― Faiz Israili
12. "I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me." ― Anaïs Nin
13. "My New Year's resolution is to stick to a good workout plan that will keep me healthy and happy." ― James Lafferty
14. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” ― T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets
15. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ― Oprah Winfrey
16. “New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
17. “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” ― Taylor Swift
18. “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” ― Edith Lovejoy Pierce
19. “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential.” — Ellen Goodman
20. “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” — Edith Lovejoy Pierce
21. “The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year’s Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you’re married to.” — P.J. O’Rourke
22. “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions!” — Joey Adams
23. “For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning." ― T.S. Eliot
24. “He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; He who makes one is a fool.” — F.M. Knowles
25. “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” — Hal Borland
26. “Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty.” — John Selden
27. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” — Michael Altshuler
28. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. “One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this — To rise above the little things.” — John Burroughs
30. “It is difficult to live in the present, ridiculous to live in the future, and impossible to live in the past. Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.” — Jim Bisho
31. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” — Albert Einstein
32. “Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve stuck with it ever since.” — Dave Beard
33. “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you a better man.” — Benjamin Franklin
34. “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.” — G.K. Chesterton
35. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” — T.S. Eliot
36. “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” — Brooks Atkinson
36. “New Year’s Day… now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” — Mark Twain
37. “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” — Bill Vaughn
38. “From New Year’s on the outlook brightens; good humor lost in a mood of failure returns. I resolve to stop complaining.” — Leonard Bernstein
39. “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” — Oscar Wilde
40. “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!” ― Aleister Crowley
Happy New Year SMS in English41. "May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions." — Joey Adams
42. "New Year's Day is every man's birthday." — Charles Lamb
43. "My New Year’s resolution list usually starts with the desire to lose between 10 and 3,000 pounds." — Nia Vardalos
44. "It wouldn't be New Year's if I didn't have regrets." — William Thomas
45. "There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." — C.S. Lewis
46. “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!” — Mehmet Murat Ildan
47. “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you a better person.” — Benjamin Franklin
48. "Thirty ways to shape up for [the New Year] — number one: eat less; number two: exercise more; number three… What was I talking about? I’m so hungry right now." — Maria Bamford
49. "All of us every single year, we're a different person. I don't think we're the same person all our lives." — Steven Spielberg
50. "New Year's Day now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual." — Mark Twain
|100 Rocking Happy New Year Quotes 2017|
51. "Whatever it is you're scared of doing, do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever.” — Neil Gaiman
52. “Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.” — Charles Kettering
53. “New Year's resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time." — James Agate
54. “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul.” — G.K. Chesterton
55. "For last year's words belong to last year's language, and next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning...” — T.S. Eliot
56. “The only way to spend New Year's Eve is either quietly with friends or in a brothel. Otherwise when the evening ends and people paid off, someone is bound to be left in tears.” — W.H. Auden
57. Dear girlfriend, I would like to kiss you on December 31st from 11:59 pm to 12:01 am. So, I can boast an immense ending to 2017 & boast an amazing start for the New Year 2017. Wish you a happy new year 2017!
58. Nights are dark, but days are light, wish your life will always be bright. So, my dear don’t get fear because, God gift us a “BRAND NEW YEAR”
59. Happy New Year. May the New Year bring to you warmth of love, and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination.
60. Dear New Year, please let me, my family, my colleagues, my clients and my friends be just happy in this time...
Happy New Year Quotes Wishes in English61. New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the resolution, new are the spirits, and new are my warm wishes just for you. Have a promising and fulfilling New Year...
62. Time has no divisions to mark its passage; there is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year...
63. “The New Year begins in a snow-storm of white vows.” — George William Curtis
64. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson. Happy New Year 2017
65. “Everything about the future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure that God had already planned all our tomorrows, we just have to trust him today, I heartily wish a beautiful tomorrow for you and your family.” Happy New Year 2017
66. Happy New Year to you. Wish this year brings to the warmth of love and illuminates your path of life towards a positive direction.
67. Wishing you beautiful moments, treasured memories, and all the blessing a heart can know. Happy New Year!
68. This New Year I wish that God showers you with His choicest Blessings, Fate never takes you for a bumpy ride, Cupid strikes you with his sweetest arrow, Lady Luck bestows upon you health and wealth, your Guardian Angel keeps your mind alert and bright.
69. “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something.” — Neil Gaiman
70. As the New Year renews all the happiness and good tidings, hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in the heart forever! Happy New Year!
Quotes About Happy New Year in English71. As this year is ending, I wish all the negativity and difficulties also end with this year and 2016 bring success and desired results for you.
72. “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.” ― Benjamin Franklin
73. “Youth is when you are allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you are forced to.” — By Bill Vaughn
74. "Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every New Year find you a better man" ― Benjamin Franklin
75. “I would say happy New Year but it's not happy; it's exactly the same as last year except colder.”― Robert Clark
|100 Rocking Happy New Year Quotes 2017|
76. “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early, My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall.” ― Aleister Crowley
77. “First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, and then the drink takes you.”
78. “As I look forward to a New Year, I always think of the gifts my parents have given me. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Happy New Year with gratitude.”
79. “At the New Year, we look back upon warm memories. You’ve had a hand in every wonderful warm memory I have, Mom. Happy New Year Mom.”
80. “Happy New Year, Grandma. I wish you a bright New Year, just like every year you have brightened in my life. Thank you.”
Best Happy New Year Quotes in English81. “My sister, my first friend, my constant support. In the coming year, I wish you all the blessings you richly deserve. I love you, Sis.”
82. “To my awesome brother... thank you for the fun and sometimes embarrassing memories we share. Let’s keep that tradition going in the upcoming year! Happy New Year 2017 with love.”
83. I wish you the best to reach your fondest goals enough time to rest harmony and fulfillment... Sweet New Year my dearest friend Happy New Year 2017!
84. Some boys have nice eyes... some cuties have a great smile and others like you also have a loving caring heart... Wish you a gorgeous new year
85. Happiness keeps you sweet... Trials make you strong.. Sorrows keep you human.. Failure keeps you humble... Success keeps you glowing... And God keeps you going! Keep going & Happy New Year!
86. Like to spend time with you, I completely love you... You mean a lot to me, I wish you the very best with a, Year full of Happiness and hope, love, joy, peace... May follow on every day the whole New year through, Happy New Year 2017
87. I promise never to leave you alone... I promise to share my whole life with you, I promise to love you as best as I can... I promise to walk with you till the end of life... These are my New Year resolutions.
88. A day ends the worst memories & refreshes the new thoughts & makes a soul free to welcome a new day with full of joy and happiness. Wish you all a great and prosperous new year 2017
89. “I would say happy New Year, but it's not happy; it's exactly the same as last year except colder.”
90. “Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve stuck with it ever since.”
Awesome Happy New Year Quotes in English91. “The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. The drunkenness culminates on New Year's Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you’re married to.”
92. “As long as I am breathing, in my eyes, I am just beginning.” ― Criss Jami
93. “Follow your passions, believe in karma, and you won’t have to chase your dreams; they will come to you."
94. “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”
95. New Year marks a new beginning. New people to meet, new adventures to enjoy and new memories to create. Here's wishing you the Happiest New Year 2017!
96. I thought hard about what to write in this card. After many hours of thinking, I went on the internet for inspiration and found what I was looking for: Happy New Years 2017!
97. The fireworks and the famous countdown to midnight. The things that make every New Years eve all that special. Happy New Years 2017!
98. “I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me. ” ― Anaïs Nin
99. Are you ready for the most famous countdown of the whole world? New Year is coming! And 10, 9, 8… 3, 2, 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!!!
100. A brand New Year is about to begin. Hope you are ready for more great experiences and adventures! Happy New years!
Rocking Happy New Year Quotes in EnglishI hope this is you like this collection. Similarly, you can check out: Friendship Quotes, Motivational Quotes with Pictures, Inspirational Quotes, Funny Quotes, Sad Quotes & Good Morning Quotes. You can choose your favorite quotes and share with your friends and family...
If you have awesome quotes/messages than feel free to share with us in the comment box.
Related Tags: Happy New Year Quotes Wishes in English, Happy New Year Famous Quotes Wishes in English, Happy New Year Greetings Quotes, Happy New Year Quotes for Friends, Short Happy New Year Greetings Messages
- 100 Incredible Happy Thanksgiving Day Quotes
- 100 Merry Christmas Quotes Wishes in English
- 100 Happy New Year Quotes Wishes for 2017
- 100 International Women's Day Quotes Motivational Encouraging
- 100 Rocking Happy New Year Quotes 2017
- 100 Inspirational Merry Christmas Quotes Sayings Wishes
- 100 Best Funny Saint Patrick's Day Quotes and Sayings with Images 2017