100 Beautiful Kids Status for Whatsapp Facebook Quotes
This Time We Come Up With The Cutest Status for Kids. Our childhood was really amazing and we all want to live the childhood life again <3 Short WhatsAppp Status Quotes and Facebook status with you about Kids Status in English, Childhood Status, Children Status, Whatsapp Status for Baby Boy, Charlize Theron Kids, Funny Kids Status...
We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Collection of Childhood Status Quotes
So, Enjoy The Collection And Don't Forget To Share It With Your Friends.
1. A child has a special day of adding joy to every day!
2. My children are a blessing and they make my life worth living!
3. I love asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up... cause, you know... I'm still looking for ideas.
4. Why do we lock up kids who have not committed crimes?
5. While we try to teach our children all about life... Our children teach us what life is about!
6. I wish that I could be like the cool kids, because all the cool kids, they seem to get it.
7. We're all just kids posting are professionals, counting the days until Friday.
8. Time spent playing with children is never wasted.
9. Don't wait for the perfect moment take the moment and make it perfect.
10. There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
11. A child's laugh could simply be one of the most beautiful sounds in the world.
12. I may not be perfect but when. I look at my children. I know that I got something in my life perfectly right...
13. You were made to be awesome.
14. Silence is Golden... unless you have kids, then silence is just suspicious.
15. Every child is an artist.
16. Mommy, I'm not joking, I'm not kidding, and I'm not playing. I need chocolate.
17. Children need your presence more than your presents.
18. Do the right thing... Even when no one is looking.
19. A mother thinks about her children day and night, even if they are not with her and will love them in a way they will never understand.
20. I have three kids, one of each.
21. Don't raise your kids to have more than you had, raise them to be more than you were.
22. Dear math, grow up and solve your own problems.
23. It's fun being a kid.
24. No matter what happens, my kids come first. It's that simple.
25. Children make love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller & a home happier.
26. Happiness is... seeing your kids happy.
27. Please excuse our mess, the kids are making memories.
28. Dear kids, make the world more awesome!
29. Do your kids a favor - don't have any.
30. Every minute you invest in kids you get back four times over.
31. Ever child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.
32. Don't just teach kids, how to count. Teach 'Em what counts. Most.
33. Kids are like farts. You don't mind your own, but other peoples are unbearable.
34. My children are a blessing and they make my life worth living!
35. Without my children, tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait and yesterday wouldn't be worth remembering.
36. If a child cannot learn in the way we teach, we must teach in a way the child can learn.
37. A child has a special of adding joy to every day.
38. The example we set for our kids: How to act when things don't go our way, is much, much more important than the rules we set for them.
39. No matter what happens, my kids come first. It's that simple.
40. I will love my kids to the best of my ability today, and forever.
41. Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom.
42. My kids are my life they mean the world to me. I love my kids. I have truly been blessed.
43. Encourage your kids because you have no idea what they are truly capable of.
44. Out of all the little kids in the whole world. How did I get the cutest ones?
45. My greatest blessings call me Mom.
46. To my children, If I had to choose between loving you and breathing... I would use my last breath to tell you. I love you...
47. The kids who need the most love will ask for it in the most unloving of ways.
48. Kids don't remember their best day of television.
49. I love my kids. I'm crazy about them.
50. If I have kids. I'll adopt.
51. I tell kids to pursue their basketball dreams, but I tell them to not let that be their only dream.
52. I love my husband and our kids.
53. Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression.
54. I will love my kids forever and always, for as long as I live, no matter what.
55. To my child... When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit or to make a conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me.
56. Kids: They dance before they learn there is anything that isn't music.
57. Mommy, I'm sorry you're tired! Just kidding. I don't care...
58. I love my children. They are simply amazing and I couldn't imagine my life without them.
59. My children may not have everything they want in life, but they have a mom who loves them more than anything in the world.
60. We need to encourage our kids to have to eat real food - honest, nutritious, healthy food, less fast food. Less junk food. Any they need to see us eating healthy by example.
61. I'm a proud mother. I gave my children life. They gave me a reason to live. I love my children.
62. How you speak to your children becomes their inner voice...
63. Every moment is an opportunity to teach your child something new.
64. Happy is... seeing yourself in your kids. (The good bits)
65. I have a wonderful husband. I have amazing kids.
66. I often try to tell kids to think about all the people who love you, don't cry over the one person who doesn't.
67. Encourage and support your kids because children are apt to live up to what you believe of them.
68. When I grow up, I want a son first, then a daughter; So my son would beat up any boy that makes my little girl cry.
69. That awkward moment when adults think they're funny, but they are just annoying.
70. No matter how old you are, if a little kid shoots you with a toy gun, you pretend to die.
71. While we try to teach our Children all about Life... Our Children teach us what Life is about.
72. My kid's teacher told me my kid is obsessed with video games and that I need to work with her on it. I'm like I do. I'm player 2
73. I wish that I could be like the cool kids, because all the cool kids, they seem to get it.
74. We're all just kids posing as professionals, counting the days until Friday.
75. Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through a shag carpet to change the TV channel.
76. I believe in love at first sight because I love my mom since I opened my eye.
77. Dear children, your life is your message to the world. Make sure it's inspiring.
78. It's not that I don't want kids, it's just that I don't want a minivan.
79. Children are growing up digitally.
80. First of Bea's kids to post happy birthday to mom.
81. Kids are always happy so be cool and act like a kid again.
82. When I was a kid I wanted to get older. This shit is not what I expected.
83. I uploaded some pics of that party last night. I better write a status about how much I love my kids so I look like a good parent.
84. If you bungle raising your kids, I don't think anything else you do well, really matters much.
85. I want kids. I have chores to assign.
86. Have a beautiful day my kid and I hope your life to be filled with joy and happiness.
87. I have a great career, and I have my daughter. So, what I don't have is not as important to me as wat I do have.
88. I feel sorry for the kids of next generation. They'll have parents who know how to check: Last call duration, send SMS and browser history...
89. Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the drive before it has stopped snowing.
90. I like kids, but I don't think I could eat a whole one.
91. My children are a blessing and they make my life worth living.
92. My kids aren't just my children, they are my and everything!
93. Kids are watching and learning model the behaviors that you want to see. Teach them with your actions.
94. Our kids will probably attend a middle school dance where the theme is '2010s'. They'll wear Uggs and Twerk to 'Call Me Maybe'.
95. Anyone can have a child and call themselves 'a parent'. A real parent is someone who puts that child above their own selfish needs and wants.
96. A mother's dream is to see her children grow to be happy and successful.
97. The greatest gift I ever had, came from God; I call him DAD.
98. Respect your parents they pay for your internet.
99. The smallest children are nearest to God, as the smallest planets are nearest the sun.
100. I read my kids a few select Facebook status before bed, kiss them on their heads, and whisper, 'This is why we have to stay in school'.