Happy Boss Day 2016 Quotes, Messages, Wishes, Sayings, Greeting Cards
It's about your Boss's Day! We have always wanted to share our feeling with our Boss because he is the one who inspire and motivate us to grow our career and he always force us so that we can reach our level.
Happy Boss Day Quotes Funny: We Have Collected The Best Collection For You. So That You Don't Need To Surf All The Internet For The Same.
Bookmark This Page for Latest Updated About Happy Boss's Day Greetings Quotes, Happy Boss Day Sayings, Happy Boss's Day Wishes
I Hope You Liked Our Collection of Happy Boss Day Sayings for Card You Will Also Get Awesome Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers. Which You Can Use As Your Whatsapp Profile DP or Facebook Cover :)
We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Collection of Happy Boss Day Messages Quotes!
So, Enjoy The Collection And Don't Forget To Share It With Your Friends.
1. You give us the strength and support to carry on. Happy Boss Day!
2. Boss's Day Celebration! Thank you for a bring an excellent boss! In honour of this Bossy occasion, we would like you to join us for a Bosses Day Breakfast in our downstairs conference room. Friday, October 15th at 9:00 A.M.
P.S. From the real bosses of you!
3. Thank you for being a Great Boss. A great boss lays the foundation for employees to discover their greatness!
4. This Boss's Day, I would like to say thank you for the job that gives me health insurance that covers my anxiety medication that I need to take because of this job.
5. Happy Boss's Day: You're everything wishes to be, you mean all the world to me. I'm so glad we celebrate this day yearly because you're the greatest boss and I love you dearly. Now that all of this butt-kissing is through, you'll give me a raise if you know what's right for you.
6. Happy Boss's Day: Being a leader doesn't mean ruling over a bunch of men with an iron fist but to reign over their hearts. You are the best boss I have ever worked with.
7. You are the smartest, funniest, nicest boss ever. But there's one thing we're just not doing today.
8. Happy Boss Day: To a wonderful person and a great boss!
9. Even when the whole world is rushing, there are some who take the time to mentor, encourage and inspire. Like you and we're lucky to be working with you. Happy Boss's Day!
10. Happy Boss's Day! It's great to have someone as special as you to work with. Here's wishing you a day as wonderful as you are!
11. Your sincerity inspires us your hard work motivates us you set a great example for all of us. Happy Birthday, Boss!
12. A wish for you on Boss Day hope today is mainly filled with the extraordinary find of niceness you always bring to work. Happy Boss's Day!
13. I don't like you. I just suck up to you to make my life easier. Haven't you wondered why my nose is always brown? Happy Boss's Day!
14. Happy Bosses Day: The day we celebrate the person who tells us what to do and makes more money than we do.
15. For all those times you have inspired me. I look up to you. Have a great boss's day!
16. Management by objective works - if you know the objectives. Ninety percent of the time you don't.
17. You bring out the best is us. We're so lucky to have a Boss as wonderful as you. Here's wishing you a day. That's as special as you are. Happy Birthday!
18. With special thanks for bringing a fantastic to work with you. Happy Boss Day!
19. I'm honouring you this Boss's Day by spending only half my workday on email, social media, dating sites, and pornography.
20. They say you can best judge a boss by looking at the people who work for her. So, what we're saving is damn, we're good! Thanks for bringing out the best in us!
21. A Boss is like a diaper. Always on your ass, and usually full of...
22. Our glasses in a toast to you on Boss's day!
23. Happy Boss's Day to the person who will likely be rewarded for all my hard work.
24. Happy Boss Day: To a great boss. This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
25. To a great boss. Thank you always pointing us in the night direction!
26. So, we celebrate Bosses Day and Admin Day? But what about 'people who do work' day?
27. There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.
28. People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.
29. Bossy’ is someone who bosses people around without reason.
30. If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire.
31. The ear of the leader must ring with the voices of the people.
32. People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.
33. If you think your boss is stupid, remember: You wouldn’t have a job if he were any smarter.
34. By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be the boss and work twelve hours a day.
35. Show me a man who is a good loser, and I’ll show you a man who is playing golf with his boss.
36. If it weren't for bad bosses, I wouldn't know what a good one was like.
37. The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself.
38. If it weren't for bad bosses, I wouldn't know what a good one was like.
39. If you think your boss is stupid, remember: You wouldn't have a job if he were any smarter.
40. Your real boss is the one who walks around under your hat.
41. The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate you away from those who are still undecided.
42. A leader in the Democratic Party is a boss, in the Republican Party, he is a leader.
43. Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
44. People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.
45. A good manager is a person who can tolerate my complaints and still manage to say hello to me every day. Happy Boss Day!
46. There is only one boss. The customer.
And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down,
simply by spending his money somewhere else.
47. In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
48. No man goes before his time unless the boss leaves early.
49. A boss creates fear, a leader confidence. A boss fixes blame,
a leader, corrects mistakes. A boss knows all; a leader asks questions.
A boss does work drudgery; a leader makes it interesting.
50. Being the boss anywhere is lonely.
Being a female boss in a world of mostly men is especially so.
51. Everyone rises to their level of incompetence.
52. The smallest act of kindness is worth more than grandest intentions.
53. The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. For me, you are one such person.
54. My Boss frequently gets lost in thought. That's because it's unfamiliar territory.
55. I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame it on you.
56. I've met a few people in my time who were enthusiastic about hard work. And it was just my luck that all of them happened to be men I was working for at the time.
57. Nothing so conclusively proves a man's ability to lead others as what he does from day to day to lead himself.
58. Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
59. Most people like hard work. Particularly when they are paying for it.
60. Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life.
61. If a train station is where the train stops, what's a workstation?
62. If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn't have a job if he were any smarter.
63. The difference between a job and a career is the difference between forty and sixty hours a week.
64. I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.
65. Thank you! I'm speechless... And that's a first!
66. Thanks for all that you did and the way that you did it. And thank you just for being you.
67. By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be the boss and work twelve hours a day.
68. One measure of leadership is the calibre of people who choose to follow you.
69. Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.
70. I would be a billionaire if I were looking to be a selfish boss. That's not me.
71. Ability is what will get you to the top if the boss has no daughter.
72. I've always found that the speed of the boss is the speed of the team.
73. My Boss said to me, "What you see as a glass ceiling, I see as a protective barrier.
74. Nothing so conclusively proves a man's ability to lead others as what he does from day to day to lead himself.
75. Every successful team has someone terrific like you leading from the front. Boss's Day is the perfect day to say: Thank you for your inspiration and encouragement!
76. Just wanted to say. It's great to work with someone as special as you are. Wishing you a Happy Boss Day!
77. You made this a great place to work. Happy Boss's Day To You!
78. Happy Boss Day: To a wonderful person and a great Boss!
79. May life lend you to great happiness and success. Hope all your wishes comes true! Enjoy your day. Happy Boss's Day!
80. Happy Boss's Day: Being a leader doesn't mean ruling over a bunch of men with the iron fist but to reign over their hearts. You are the best boss I have ever worked with.
81. You always taught us to get on with work whatever the hardships maybe. You always look the time to hear us out and make things easy. Thanks boss for all that and much more. Happy Boss Day!
82. Happy Boss Day: To a great boss. This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
83. A true leader sees not just what we are but inspires us to be what we can be. Your dedication, passion and vision are inspiring thank you for everything you do.
84. I get a real kick out of working with a top Dog like you. Here's to You on Boss's Day!
85. Happy Boss Day: to a wonderful person and a great boss!
86. Happy Boss Day: I feel grateful to have a boss like you. I appreciate how you make me feel appreciated I look forward to coming to work every morning. Sometimes I even say. Thank God It's Monday!
87. Thanks for making my day great with your warm wishes!
88. Happy Boss Day From All Of Us!
89. Like to follow your footsteps and be like you some day... you inspire me. Happy Boss Day!
90. You have always managed to inspire me to deliver the best. I have always appreciated how much I can learn from you. Wishing you a very happy boss day!
91. Wishing you great Boss Day. You are a great personality everyone inspired by you...
92. It's said... work becomes play when the boss is away!
93. Happy Boss's Day from your hard-working employees. Oh and from us, too :)
94.Bosses Day. The day we celebrate the person who tells us what to do and make more money then we do.
95. For all those times you have inspired me. I look up to you. Have a great Boss's Day!
96. Boss's Day Celebration. Thank you for a being a wonderful boss! In honour of this Bossy occasion, we would like you to join us for a Bosses Day breakfast in our downstairs conference room. Friday, October 15th at 9:00 AM.
97. Let me tell you what to do for once. Have a great Boss's Day!
98. Happy Boss's Day! It great to have someone as special as you have to work with! Here's wishing you a day as wonderful as you are!
99. You are a Gem of a person boss. Happy Boss Day!
100. You're an inspiration to work with your hard work and dedication have earned you the place you are in proud to have a boss like you!