100 Islamic SMS for Whatsapp Text Msgs Messages in English
Best Islamic SMS English - Islamic SMS Pic - Islamic SMS Images: We Have Collected The Best Collection For You. So That You Don't Need To Surf All The Internet For The Same.
Bookmark This Page for Latest Updated About Islamic SMS Collection in English - Islamic Messages in English
I Hope You Liked Our Collection of Islamic SMS for Wife - Islamic SMS for Husband - Islamic SMS for Whatsapp 140 Words You Will Also Get Awesome Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers. Which You Can Use As Your Whatsapp Profile DP or Facebook Cover :)
We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Islamic SMS Collection of Islamic Msg for Whatsapp, Islamic SMS Messages.
So, Enjoy The Collection And Don't Forget To Share It With Your Friends.
Latest Islamic Friday SMS in English for Facebook
1. Allah will make everything beautiful at the right place, at the right time, for the best reason. Always have faith in Allah. Trust Allah!
2. Everyone makes mistakes. If you can't forgive others, don't expect others to forgive you.
3. The only relationship where you'll never have your broken is the relationship between you and Allah.
4. The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord: The true captive is someone captured by his passions.
5. Build a positive living environment at home. It should be a place where the child wants to rush back to.
6. All blindness can be tolerated except the blindness of the heart.
7. Without Allah,
Out week should be
8. Allah owes us nothing, yet gives us everything.
9. Forgive... don't let the vicious negative cycle of action and reaction continue.
10. I don't care what others say, I'll do my duty and wear my Hijab for Allah.
11. Due before sleeping, 'Allahumma Bismika Amutu Wa Ahya' O Allah, With Your Name, I Die and I Live.
12. No one makes a lock without a key. That's why Allah won't give you problems without solutions.
13. When life knocks you down. You are in the perfect position to pray.
14. Ya Allah brings us closer to that which is beneficial for us, and distance from us that what is harmful to us. Ameen.
15. Saitan Said: I wonder how human claim to love Allah and disobey him, and claim they hate me yet they obey me.
16. The best day of the week is Jummah.
17. A blind man once said: Allah loves me so much, that he wants me to see nothing but him and I die.
18. O Allah, if I hurt others, give me the strength to apologize. If people hurt me, give me the strength to forgive.
19. Be thankful for the bad things in life. For they opened your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before!
20. God doesn't give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you the person you were meant to be.
21. As long as you are pure of heart, you speak the truth.
22. Allah is always there for you. Never doubt it!
23. May our deeds attacks Allah's love noor and barakah. So, that our lives may be filled with peace, happiness, and freedom from any calamity. Jumma Mubarak!
24. Both Jannah and Jahannam were made for sinners. Jahannam was made for the arrogant sinner. Whereas Jannah was made for the repentant sinner.
25. You are truly lost when the fear of Allah no longer exists in your heart.
26. Don't lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring.
27. You use an iron to straighten out the creases in your clothes. Use prayer to straighten out the creases in your heart.
28. The life of this world compared to the hereafter is as if one of you were to put his finger in the ocean and take it out again then compare the water the remains on his finger to the water that remains in the ocean. Prophet Muhammad SAW (from Sahih Muslim)
Allahumma Ajibni Min An-Nar
O Allah, Protect Me from Hell Fire!
30. Pray, not only because you need something because you have a lot to be thankful for.
31. When everyone else might abandon you, Allah will still be there for you, just for as he always was. That's love!
32. Allah puts people in your life for a reason and removes them from your life for a better reason.
33. The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
34. Eyes are not meant for tears and heart is not meant for fear, never get upset, always cheer as you are the one who one make me smile for years.
35. Be thankful that Allah has blessed you with Islam. Alhamdulillah!
36. May our deeds attract Allah's love noor and barakaah. Soo that our lives may be filled with peace happiness and freedom. Jumma Mubarak!
37. My Hijab is my Pride.
38. Good Morning: above the dark horizon soon new light rays will appear. They signify to all the world a fresh new day is here.
39. Our Lord! Forgive my and my parents and the believers the day the account is established.
40. Being able to wait is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say I love you but not everyone can wait and prove its true.
41. Allah has already planted the Seed of Imaan in our hearts. It's up to us to water it and let it grow.
42. Don't worry what others think of you because at the end of the day, who'll be judging you.
43. Every woman deserves a man who loves and respects her and every man deserves a woman who appreciates his efforts.
44. Hijab has been made obligatory on us by Allah SWT. My Hijab is my pride.
45. When you're tempted to lose patience with someone, think how patient Allah ta'ala has been with you.
46. Always speak truth, even if there is fear is speaking the truth.
47. Advice: Strengthen your mind with great thoughts believe in the heroic makes heroes.
48. The believing woman is aware of the beauty that Allah has given her but she has chosen instead of the beauty in being obedient to Allah.
49. What is tomorrow doesn't come?
50. Prophet Muhammad PBUH Said: Whoever directs someone to a good, then he will have the reward equal to the doer of the action. (Saheen Muslim)
51. Not a single photo of Aa'isha RA exists, yet she is in the hearts and minds of billions. Let your mind change the world not your body.
52. Prophet Muhammad Said: A good man treats women with honor.
53. My heart is too valuable to allow hatred and jealousy to rent a spot.
54. If you want to learn about Islam, go study Islam, don't study the Muslims. Islam is perfect. Muslims are not.
55. Thankful to Allah, who gave us lovely truthful and honest prophet Hazrat Mohammad PBUM
56. Allah knows you're tired. Allah knows it's difficult. But you must also know that Allah would never put you in the situation you could not handle.
57. On this auspicious occasion of mawlid-al-nabi in wishing that your home and heart is blessed by the prophet with love peace and prosperity. Rabi-Ul-Awal
58. Believe that Aha is at work, behind the scenes. He'll make all things work for your good. Jumma Mubarak!
59. Eid-Milad-Ul-Nabi Mubarak to all you. May Allah, bless you.
60. On manwlid Al-Nabi. Here's wishing that the wonderful deeds of the prophet, touch your life and inspire you to make your life more beautiful. Milad Nabi Mubarak Ho.
61. Heartiest felicitations and jashan-e-nazool-e-Qur'an Mubarak to you and your family. May this festival bring forth immense joy and pleasure in your life throughout the year.
62. One day we all will depart on a journey free of cost. Don't worry about seat reservation, it's confirmed and the flight is always on time. Our good deeds will be our luggage, Islam will be our passport, kalimah will be our visa and grave will be our waiting lounge. May we all travel two heavy in 1st class. Ameen!
63. The blessings of Haji the prophet (PBUH) Said: One who obscene language, and doesn't commit sins, will come back (Purified) as he was at the time of his birth.
64. Take your words into account as part of your actions, and do not say anything unless it is good.
65. Pay attention to Allah and he will pay attention to you.
66. Verily, Allah does not look towards your bodies nor towards your appearances. But, he looks towards your hearts.
67. May Allah's blessing light your way strengthens your faith and bring joy and your heart as you praise and serve him today tomorrow and always. Hajj Mubarak!
68. The blessings of Hajj the Prophet (PBUH) Said: Whoever performs Hajj for the sake of pleasing Allah and therein utters no word of evil nor commits any evil deed, shall return from it as free from sin as the day on which his mother give birth to him.
69. When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They're sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.
70. May Allah make all your dreams and wishes come true. Hajj Mubarak!
71. One good reason we should pray - God can do more in a second than we can do for ourselves in a lifetime!
72. Am awake. I am alive. I am blessed. Alhamdulillah for today and every day.
73. Prayers and seeds are similar in nature. Both having nothing within, but have the potential of creating everything. So remember me in your prayers.
74. You cannot guide who you love but rather Allah guides whom he wills.
75. Turn to Allah before you return to Allah.
76. Stand in the respect of your father and teacher, whether you will be the king or ruler.
77. Ramadan makes us realize how much more worship we could be doing throughout the year,
78. Don't waste the hard work and time you have spent worshiping Allah by not having sincerity.
79. Some may say, O Allah, after all, I've done for you, this is what I get? what if Allah asked us that same question?
80. There is always, always, always something to be thankful for. Thanks, Allah!
81. Prayers and seeds are similar in nature. Both having nothing within, but have the potential of creating everything. So, remember me in your prayers.
82. There are blessings every day find them. Create them. Treasure them!
83. The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect. It means I appreciate what I have and what God has blessed me with.
84. O, Allah! Guide me to the straight path. Ameen!
85. Allah's 'No' is not a rejection, it's a redirection.
86. Welcome to the new month of unlimited forgiveness, mercy, and blessings, may Allah grant us the grace to complete it in good health.
87. May almighty Allah accept our act of Ibada, wipe our sins know unknown sins.
88. It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, it doesn't matter if you started that fight or not. Just do it. Be the one who forgives.
89. When God gives us 'no' for an answer keep in mind that there is a much greater 'yes' behind it. 'Redirection'.
90. The best of Dawah is your manners, the best of Naseeha is your example spread the beauty of Islam by living it is an example for others to follow.
91. Oh, Allah!
Help me spend today with a smile on my face, love in my heart, trust in your name and thinking of you all day. Ameen!
92. I pray and not wish because I have God, not a genie. Islamic msg
93. Everything is pre-written but with prayers, it can be re-written.
94. Turn your worry into worship and watch God turn your battles into blessings.
95. Allah always has a better plan for us, things may not start off too well, but the ending is usually better than we expect.
96. The most beautiful word is Allah, the most beautiful song is azan, the best exercise is Namaz, world perfect book is Qur'an, and you are so lucky if you are a Musalman.
97. Allah knows what your silent heart wants, even if you don't include it in your prayers. He hears what your heart whispers. He may not give it to you now but someday, when you least expect it, things will happen in the best possible way.
98. Sometimes Allah fills our eyes with tears because he makes our eyes washed once in a while so that we can see life with a good vision again.
99. As Friday shines in the heart of Muslims, may you be the one who will receive the peace and blessings of Friday prayers?
100. O Allah forgive me all my sins big and small, the first and the last those that are apparent and those that are hidden.