Happy Children's Day 2016 Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS, Messages
Happy Children's Day 2016 Quotes, 2016 Happy Children's Day Wishes, Happy Children's Day Greetings 2016 We Have Collected The Best Collection For You. So That You Don't Need To Surf All The Internet For The Same. Happy Children's Day SMS in English
Bookmark This Page for Latest Updated About Happy Children's Day Messages Quotes, Happy Children Day Text Message, Happy Children's Day Greetings Messages.
I Hope You Liked Our Collection of Happy Children's Day HD Images Download, You Will Also Get Awesome Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers. Which You Can Use As Your Whatsapp Profile DP or Facebook Cover :)
We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Collection of Happy Children's Day Wallpaper, Happy Childrens Day Poems, Fb Status, Whatsapp Status...
Children's Day is recognized on various days in many places around the world to honour children globally. Children's Day began the second Sunday of June in 1856 by the Reverend Dr. Charles Leonard, pastor of the Universalist Church of the Redeemer in Chelsea, Mass. That Sunday of June Dr. Leonard held a special service just for children to Dedicate them. Dr. Leonard christened the day, Rose Day. Later it was named Flower Sunday. Still later the second Sunday of the month of July was named Children's Day.
So, Enjoy The Collection And Don't Forget To Share It With Your Friends.
1. Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children's Day!
3. There are some things, we can't boy, one of such thing is our childhood. Enjoy the spirit of Children's Day!
4. Kids, there are no words describe how special you are to us. Come on let's enjoy this day with fun and laughter.
Days filled with the sunshine and clear skies,
Days filled with playtime and merriment,
Hope you enjoy these carefree days,
Happy Children's Day!
The smallest children are nearest to God,
As the smallest planets are nearest the sun.
Happy Children's Day!
7. Every child is a different kind of flower and all together, make this world. A beautiful garden.
Children are God's best creation,
They spread happiness and joy in every season,
Handle them with love and care.
Happy Children's Day!
9. Time for some splashing fun cheers 'n' jolly time for everyone because it's children's day may the love and laughter always stay on every child's face. Happy Children's Day!
10. If you plant honesty, you will reap trust. If you plant goodness, you will reap friends. If you plant humility, you will reap greatness. Happy Children's Day!
11. Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children's Day!
12. Childhood means, fun unlimited. Bounteous shower. Of love and care realm of imagination. The joy of growing up.
13. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
14. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
15. Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children's Day!
16. Children are the image of God let's celebrate the spirit of childhood on this International Children's Day!
17. Time to some splashing fun cheers 'n' jolly time for everyone because it's Children's Day. May the love 'n' laughter always stay on every child's face. Happy Childrens Day!
18. Children are budding start, the more you embrace them the more they shine. Happy Childrens Day!
19. Happy Children's Day: Children are the image of God. Let's celebrate the spirit of childhood on this children's Day!
20. Today is Children's Day a special day for the kiddies. Happy Children's Day!
21. While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
22. While we try to teach our children all about life. Our children teach us what life is about!
23. To play, be healthy and make a difference in the world. We are the future.
24. A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer. Happy Children's Day!
25. Let's join hands on Universal Children's Day... to make this world a safer place for the ill ones. We are the future. The hope for a brighter tomorrow. Happy Children's Day!
26. Children are happy because they don't have a file in their minds called, all the things that could go wrong.
27. Hey, it's Children's Day. Have a hip-hop-happy time. Kidding around.
28. Let's join hands on Universal Children's Day. To make the world a safer place for the I'll once!
29. Children are like a wet cement. Whatever falls on them make an impression. Happy Children's Day!
30. Today is Children's Day! A special day for kiddies enjoys your life to the fullest. Happy Children's Day!
31. Children are the image of God let's celebrate the spirit of childhood on this Children's Day!
32. Our children has to best future, but it’s also depend on us how we make their present.
33. A child can always teach an adult three things. To be happy for no reason, to always for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires. Be Happy!
34. Children are happy because they don't have a file in their minds called 'all the things that could go wrong.'
35. Children are like Buds in a garden and should be carefully and lovingly nurtured, as they are the future of the nation and the citizens of tomorrow.
36. Children learn more from what you are than what you teach.
37. Wishing you a very Happy Children's Day, children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.
38. Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children's Day!
39. It's time for fun, clever, jolly for every child. Happy Children's Day!
40. Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
41. Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.
42. Wishing you a day full of fun and frolic. Happy International Children's Day!
43. Time for some splashing fun cheers 'n' jolly time for everyone because it's Children's Day may the love and laughter always stay on every child's face. Happy Children's Day!
44. When life has best part it also has fresh part that is known as born!
45. What is a home without children? Quiet.
46. Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.
47. We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.
48. You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have for instance.
49. Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.
50. Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression.
51. Children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.
52. Children are the hands by which we take hold of the heaven.
53. There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children.
54. Only where children gather is there any real chance of fun.
55. Hugs can do great amounts of good — especially for children.
56. Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
57. Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility.
58. Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky.
59. A child is a curly dimpled lunatic.
60. A child seldom needs a good talking to as a good listening to.
61. If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.
62. Having a baby's sweet face so close to your own, for so long a time as it takes to nurse 'em, is a great tonic for sad souls.
63. Our children change us... whether they live or not.
64. Kids go where there is excitement. They stay where there is love.
65. Nothing I've ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a father to my children.
66. If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
67. The popular idea that a child forgets easily is not an accurate one. Many people go right through life in the grip of an idea which has been impressed on them in very tender years.
68. There is nothing more thrilling in this world, I think, than having a child that is yours, and yet is mysteriously a stranger.
69. If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon; you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings.
70. In school, I could hear the leaves rustle and go on a journey.
71. I was coming home from kindergarten - well they told me it was kindergarten. I found out later I had been working in a factory for ten years. It's good for a kid to know how to make gloves.
72. Parents are usually more careful to bestow knowledge on their children rather than virtue, the art of speaking well rather than doing well; but their manners should be of the greatest concern.
73. Remember to be gentle with yourself and others. We are all children of chance and none can say why some fields will blossom while others lay brown beneath the August sun.
74. Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
75. Children are natural Zen masters; their world is brand new in each and every moment.
76. Children make you want to start life over.
77. The best thing to spend on your children is your time.
78. Give a little love to a child and you will get a great deal back.
79. Children have more need of models than of critics.
80. The world is as many times new as there are children in our lives.
81. Children find everything in nothing; men find nothing in everything.
82. A characteristic of the normal child is he doesn't act that way very often.
83. We've had bad luck with our kids - they've all grown up.
84. Sending your way a bunch of flowers that blossom your life with love, happiness and cherish-able moments! Have a beautiful Children’s Day!
85. Today is children’s Day, a special day for the kiddies, happy Children’s Day!
86. Every child is a gift of nature, give them their today, give them time to play, and make way for their future. Happy Children’s Day!
87. There are somethings that we can’t by, one of such thing is our childhood. Enjoy the spirit of Children’s day!
88. Children are the image of God Let’s celebrate the spirit of childhood on this International Children’s Day
89. Hope this Happy Children’s Day helps us realize our motive towards the upliftment of our kids and work together to bring up a healthy new generation. Wish you a Happy Children’s Day!
They may not always smell pure and sweet,
A dirty diaper or a dampened sheet.
But with a loving cuddle and a beautiful smile,
The joys of parenthood are all worthwhile.
Happy Children's Day!
91. Never miss an opportunity to tell your child, “I love you”.
92. Children are the world’s most valuable resources and its best hope for the future. Happy Children’s Day!
92. Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them. James A. Baldwin
93. Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.
94. Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
95. Children learn to smile from their parents. – Shinichi Suzuki
96. Children are natural zen masters; their world is brand new in each and every moment – John Bradshaw.
97. The secret of genius is to preserve the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm. Aldous Huxley
98. Kids go where there is excitement, they stay where there is love.
99. Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown-up children are your best friends. – Chanakya
100. The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.