Happy Veterans Day 2016 Quotes, Sayings, Greetings, Messages
We will never forget those sacrifice of our million soldiers who died in combat. We honour those who have paid the price of freedom with their lives. We're sharing Quotes Honoring Veterans!
Our freedom was not free; our soldiers had sacrificed their lives. Today, we will honour them by using below mentioned Happy Veterans Day Thank You Images with Quotes and Sayings.
World War I – known at the time as “The Great War” - officially ended when the Treaty of Versailles was signed on June 28, 1919, in the Palace of Versailles outside the town of Versailles, France.
However, fighting ceased seven months earlier when an armistice, veterans day thank you quotes or temporary cessation of hostilities, between the Allied nations and Germany went into effect on the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month.
For that reason, November 11, 1918, is generally regarded as the end of “the war to end all wars.”
Happy Veterans Day 2016 Images, Pictures, Photos, Graphics, Pics
1. Thank you for serving our country and protecting our freedoms!
2. Thank you, veterans. Honouring those who served. Thank you for your service & sacrifice!
3. This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. - Elmer Davis
4. Throughout the course of American history, courageous men and women have taken up arms to secure, defend, and maintain these core principles upon which our nation's freedoms depend on. - George Bush
5. Happy Veterans Day: Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.
It has mostly, Veteran Quotes Inspirational, Awesome Veterans Day Quotes, Veterans Day Quotes And Sayings.
6. There are not words big enough. There is not a huge strong enough. All I can offer is thank you. You are my hero. You are in my thoughts. You are in my prayers. For all you've done, thank you.
7. May we never forget freedom isn't free... with the deepest gratitude to those who paid the ultimate price.
8. For your bravery, hard work, and dedication to our country, we thank you!
9. The willingness of America's veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude - Jeff Miller
10. In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Our collection was about... Veteran Quotes on ptsd, Quotes About Veterinarians, Memorial Day Thank You Quotes and Sayings.
11. heroes don't wear capes or tights they wear dog tags and combat boots.
12. True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost. - Arthur Ash
13. Our debt to the heroic men and valiant woman in the service of our country can never be repaid. They have earned our undying gratitude. American will never forget their sacrifices.
14. The sanctity of our battlefields, monuments, and veteran’s institutions is of utmost importance to perceive military history and pay respect to those who fought. - Henry W.
15. I hope to live long enough to see my surviving comrades march side by side with the Union veterans along Pennsylvania Avenue, and then I will die happy.
Here is the list of Best Memorial Day Quote Ever, Veterans Day Words of Thanks, Memorial Day Thank You Notes.
16. To all of America's veterans and members of the US Armed forces: This veteran's Day. We salute you and thank you for your service to America!
17. Twenty-five million veterans are living among us today. These men and women selflessly set aside their civilian lives to put on the uniform and serve us.
18. Never was so much owed by so many to so few. - Winston Churchill
19. Veterans Day, the patriot's blood is the seed of Freedom's tree. - Thomas Campbell
20. Remember and I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the man who died, who gave that right to me. - Lee Greenwood
We also have Veterans Day Message Ideas, Veterans Day Message to Employees.
21. Courage: Bravery doesn't mean you aren't scared. It means you go anyway. Thank You, Veterans
22. Nearly 1 million soldiers have died in combat or combat-related events. We honour those who have paid the price of freedom with their lives. Honouring Veteran's Day!
23. But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, is their monument today, and for aye. - Arthur Koestler
24. Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children is the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States. - Ronald Reagan
25. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy
If you are searching for Happy Veterans Day to My Husband, Happy Veterans Day To My Boyfriend.
26. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
27. A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. - Joseph Campbell
28. They fought together as brothers in arms. They died together and now they sleep side by side. To them, we have a solemn obligation.
29. Honouring and saluting our heroes. Happy Veterans Day!
30. Let’s take this moment to remember the sacrifices of the courageous men and women who heroically fought for the freedom and honor of America to make it the greatest nation on earth!
This can used to honor, Happy Veterans Day Marines, Happy Veterans Day Navy
31. Veterans: They may be old, they may be tired, they may be worn out, they may deserve their rest, but you just can't fight without them.
32. As we express our gratitude we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them. - John
33. To our men and women in uniform... past, present and future. God, bless you and thank you.
34. Never in the history of the world has any soldier sacrificed more for the freedom and liberty of total strangers than the American soldier. - Zell Miller
35. I've never had bullets fly by my head, but I've experienced freedom cause of men who did. Forever, thankful to every veteran's sacrifice. - Luke
Collection is created for your family member including Happy Veterans Day Dad, Happy Veterans Day to My Brother
36. Today and every day, we are grateful for. Our military service personnel, past and present and the families who support them.
37. The willingness of America's veterans to sacrifice for our them our lasting gratitude. - Jeff Miller
38. Without heroes, we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go.
39. Veterans Day: Honouring those who have fought for our country.
40. Real heroes don't have a name on the back of their jersey. They have their country's flag on the arm of a uniform. Thank you for our freedom.
41. America's veterans embody the ideals upon which America was founded more than 229 years ago...
42. Words are even more feeble on this Memorial Day, for the sight before we are that of a strong and good nation that stands in silence and remembers those who were loved and who, in return, loved their countrymen enough to die for them. - Ronal Reagan
43. Honour to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country's cause. Honour, also, to the citizen who cares for his brothers in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause. - Abraham Lincoln
44. We don't know them all, but we owe them all. Thank you!
45. Patiently, we wait for their return. With a worried heart, we hope that they’re still fine and strong. Gratefully, we thank and salute them for being our great heroes.
46. Everyone loves freedom but everyone isn't willing to serve out a country and fight for it. Today we honour those that have. Happy Veterans Day!
47. But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, Is their monument to-day, and for aye. - Thomas Dunn English
48. It is easy to take liberty for granted when you have never had it taken from you.
49. In war, there are no unwounded soldiers. - José Narosky
50. This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. - Elmer Davis
I Hope You Liked Our Collection Which We Have Created for You Happy Veterans Day 2016, Happy Veterans Day 2016 Thank You, Happy Veterans Day 2016 Images, Happy Veterans Day 2016 Pictures
Happy Veterans Day 2016 Quotes, Happy Veterans Day 2016 Sayings, Happy Veterans Day 2016 Messages. Our Collection Has Almost Everything What You Might Be Looking For So Don't Forget To Share It With You Friends And Family!
About: Veterans Day is an official United States public holiday, observed annually on November 11, that honors military veterans, that is, persons who served in the United States Armed Forces.
It coincides with other holidays, including Armistice Day and Remembrance Day, celebrated in other countries that mark the anniversary of the end of World War I;
Major hostilities of World War I were formally ended at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, when the Armistice with Germany went into effect. The United States previously observed Armistice Day. The U.S. holiday was renamed Veterans Day in 1954.
Veterans Day is not to be confused with Memorial Day; Veterans Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans, while Memorial Day honors those who died while in military service.