Happy World Toilet Day 2016 Quotes, Sayings, Slogans, Messages
Here you will find all type of Bathroom Quotes, Bath Quotes, Cleaning Slogans, Poop Quotes, Cleanliness Slogans: We Have Collected The Best Collection For You. So That You Don't Need To Surf All The Internet For The Same.
Bookmark This Page for Latest Updated About Toilet Quotes, Toilet Sayings, Toilet Slogans
I Hope You Liked Our Collection of Bathroom Wall Quotes, Funny Bathroom Quotes, Bathroom Stall Quotes...Cleaning Toilets in The Workplace, Please Keep The Toilet Clean, Keep Restroom Clean Signs. Will Also Get Awesome Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers. Which You Can Use As Your Whatsapp Profile DP or Facebook Cover :)
We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Collection of Hygiene Signs for Toilets, National Toilet Day, World Sanitation Day, International Toilet Day
So, Enjoy The Collection And Don't Forget To Share It With Your Friends.
1. Treat me well and keep me clean, I'll not tell anyone, what I have seen!
2. I have a loo. You probably do too! but for billions of people there's no place to poo!
3. Sometimes I feel that I have the worst job in the world! - Toilet Paper
4. He who is truly clean within, cannot remain unclean without. - Gandhi Ji
5. A meticulous sense of cleanliness, not only personal, but also in regard to one's surrounding, in the alpha and omega of corporate life. - Gandhi Ji
6. If my suggestion is followed, no one would need to remove night soil, the air would not become polluted and villages would remain very clean. - Gandhi Ji
7. Members of a family will keep their house clean but they will not be interested in their neighbours. - Gandhi Ji
8. 1 billion people have no choice but to defecate in the open.
9. 2.5 bullion people in the world do not have access to a toilet.
10. More people in the world have a cell phone than a toilet.
11. It is our moral failure, that we still tolerate poverty. - Ela Bhatt
12. Some people read while on the toilet... others learn to read because of a toilet.
13. I have a loo. You probably do too! but for billions of people there's no place to poo!
14. That awkward moment you flash the toilet in the middle of the night and it's the loudest sound in the universe.
15. Just a reminder to celebrate world toilet day when you're crying in the bathroom at work.
16. There is place known as Sahara, the biggest toilet in the world.
17. World Toilet Day: Business tackles open defection with affordable toilets...
18. There's no hurry, but do we have a plunger? the yerkel got stuck and now the toilet is overflowing again.
19. If you play horseshoes with a toilet seat. You might be a redneck.
20. When my wife tells me to make my own doctor appointment.
21. Notice: Replacing the toilet paper roll will not cause brain damage!
22. If at first you don't succeed: Flush, Flush, Flush again...
23. If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie!
24. May your life be like toilet paper, long and useful.
25. Keep me clean, use me well. What I see I'll never tell. - Bathroom Toilet
26. I always have my best thoughts on the toilet.
27. Diapers, Sanitary Napkins and Tampons You Can't Flush Or Else You'll Make The Toilet Gush.
28. Growing Up, I had a front row seat to seeing two people work really hard. My dad scrubbed toilets at a private catholic school for a while, and that was to help me get through school.
29. I have to endure all your shit, and you only hug me when you're drunk. - Toilet
30. No job is finished until the paperwork is done. - Bathroom Toilet Quotes, Walls, Doors, Ideas, Frame, Funny
31. Why in the world do they put pictures of hearts and flowers on toilet paper? it makes me rethink the phrase 'stop and smell the roses.'
32. Why does toilet paper need a commercial? who is not buying this?
33. All of the fun none of the mess!
34. You don't know what you have until it's gone. For example, toilet paper.
35. Don't act like you never waddled across a new roll of toilet paper with your pants around your ankles.
36. If you fart, and follow through. Have respect and flush the loo!
37. Toilet paper and your iPhone have a lot in common. Both are essential when going to the bathroom.
38. Men who consistently leave the toilet seat up secretly want women to get up to go the bathroom in the middle of the night and fall in.
39. Life is like toilet paper, you're either on a roll or taking crap from some asshole.
40. Some come to sit and think, others just to shit and stink.
(restroom signs, bathroom signs, washroom sign, humorous, plaques , house)
41. Don't hurry, don't worry. Do your best. And flush the rest. In the toilet
Shut the door,
Drop your plants,
Climb on top of me,
And satisfy your needs.
43. How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you are.
44. Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end the fater it goes.
45. 'I did an internship at the Ardent theatre company in Philly after dropping out of college. I was earning $165 a week building sets and cleaning the toilets. Cleaning toilets is a good way of getting in touch with your creativity. That’s when you find out if you got anything going on in your head.' - Jill Scott
46. 'In awe, I watched the waxing moon ride across the zenith of the heavens like an ambered chariot towards the ebony void of infinite space wherein the tethered belts of Jupiter and Mars hang, for ever festooned in their orbital majesty. And as I looked at all this I thought. I must put a roof on this toilet.' - Les Dawson
47. 'If they had told me I was the janitor and would have to mop up and clean the toilets after the show in order to play, I probably would have done it.' - Bruce Springsteen
48. 'Today you can go to a gas station and find the cash register open and the toilets locked. They must think toilet paper is worth more than money.' - Joey Bishop
49. 'My goal is that after seeing ‘Grand Canyon,’ every person in the audience will go home knowing they have to conserve water: even something as simple as installing a low-flow toilet or showerhead, or turning off the faucet while they’re brushing their teeth.' - Greg MacGillivray
50. 'I can say with a solid degree of authority that I am a selfish person. I spontaneously forget the names of more people than not, unless I want to make out with them. I will take the last square of toilet paper off the roll without thinking twice. I tip taxi drivers so poorly I’m amazed none of them have run over my foot while speeding off.' - Sloane Crosley
Wiki: World Toilet Day (WTD) is a campaign to motivate and mobilize millions around the world on issues of sanitation. Originally established by the World Toilet Organization in 2001, this day to draw attention to global sanitation issues is marked each year on November 19. Since 2001, World Toilet Day has grown in scope and recognition by global partners. In 2013, the United Nations (UN) passed a resolution recognizing WTD as an official UN international day (UN Resolution A/67/L.75).