Happy World AIDS Day 2016 Awareness Quotes, Slogans, Posters
Aids Awareness Slogans, Aids Awareness Quotes, We Have Collected The Best Collection For You. So That You Don't Need To Surf All The Internet For The Same.
Bookmark This Page for Latest Updated About Happy World Aids Day Quotes
I Hope You Liked Our Collection of Std Prevention Slogans You Will Also Get Awesome Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers. Which You Can Use As Your Whatsapp Profile DP or Facebook Cover :)
We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Collection of Aids Awareness Posters, Aids Poster Ideas, Aids Awareness Pictures, Aids Poster Collection, Posters on Aids Awareness Photos.
So, Enjoy The Collection And Don't Forget To Share It With Your Friends.
1. Take the lead and pledge your support for World AIDS Day. December 1st. Stand up. Make a difference.
2. Say NO to AIDS. 1st December World AIDS Day!
3. Support AIDS Awareness. World AIDS Day December 1st.
4. We have to ensure that the end of AIDS means the end of AIDS for everybody. - Representative Barbara Lee
5. Take the lead and pledge your support for World AIDS Day. December 1st. Stand up. Make a difference.
6. Let's us all pledge to create a future without AIDS. Be original. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve a lot of others, sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Those ripples from a million different centres build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of discrimination and resistance.
7. Fight with Aids. Not people with AIDS. Support AIDS Awareness. World AIDS Day!
8. Stop AIDS, Keep the promise. Support AIDS Awareness. World AIDS Day!
9. Out of sight, out of mind. There are 40 million people living with HIV/AIDS worldwide and there is still no cure for AIDS
10. Prevention is better than cure. Especially when something has no cure.
11. AIDS is still a leading cause of death in many parts of the world. It leaves children orphaned and vulnerable.
12. If you don't have a valentine on valentine's day don't be sad. Most people don't have AIDS on world AIDS day as well.
13. AIDS is the biggest challenge, the major disaster facing this country and we would have wished for something more specific and far-reaching. - Mangosuthu Buthelezi
14. It is bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance. - Elizabeth Taylor
15. I want to save my family but I think in order to do that, I have to change the world. - Elizabeth Glaser
16. HIV infection and AIDS is growing - but so too is public apathy. We have already lost too many friends and colleagues. - David Gefen
17. Whatever you want to do, the only secret is to believe in it of satisfying yourself. Don't do it for anyone else. - Keith Haring
18. Take the lead and pledge your support for world AIDS day, December 1st. Stand up. Make a difference.
19. World AIDS Day. 1st December. AIDS is killed, so don't be silly, use a condom in your bully.
20. If you don't have a valentine on valentine's day; don't be sad. Most people don't have AIDS on world AIDS day as well.
21. Being seen does have value. A voice does have value. I have the support of my boyfriend, my great friends, and my loving parents. Many do not and this is, in part, for them. - Wallace, on coming out with HIV
22. First of December, is world AIDS day. I don't think it'll ever take off like Christmas. - Ricky
23. Our meaning is to make our little planet Earth a better place to live, to stop wars, disarm nuclear missiles, to stop diseases, AIDS, plague, cancer and to stop pollution. - Uri Geller
24. One does nothing who tries to console a despondent person with the word. A friend is one who aids with deeds at a critical time when deeds are called for. - Euripides
25. All of my peers died of AIDS, and I have no one to celebrate my past or my journey, or to help me pass down stories to the next generation. We lost an entire generation of storytellers with HIV. - David Mixner