World Television Day 2016 Quotes, Sayings | World TV Day
Quotes About Tv Shows We Have Collected The Best Collection For You. So That You Don't Need To Surf All The Internet For The Same. Slogans on Television, Television Sayings, Quotes for Television.
I Hope You Liked Our Collection of Quotes about Television Addiction You Will Also Get Awesome Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers. Which You Can Use As Your Whatsapp Profile DP or Facebook Cover :)
We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Collection of Quotes on Television Violence, Tv Quotes
So, Enjoy The Collection And Don't Forget To Share It With Your Friends.
1. I could have been a doctor, but there were too many good shows on TV.
3. The ruthless concern with a story is what I learned in television.
4. The great thing about television is that if something important happens anywhere in the world, day or night, you can always change the channel.
5. And they like being able to turn on the television day in and day out to see someone that they know and they feel comfortable with trust hopefully and respect even. - Katie Couric
6. Kids don't remember their best day of television.
7. I can only speak for myself, and hope people hear my words and see me on television speaking for myself. And, hopefully, they'll be able to make their own judgment. And at the end of the day, I just want my work to speak for itself. - Jennifer Lopez
8. Television is so influential that when an audience sees your day-in and day out there's a certain acceptance that sets in; you're on longer a threatening personality. They become more willing to accept whatever you present. - Doc Severinsen
9. And they like being able to turn on the television day in and day out to see someone that they know and they feel comfortable with and trust hopefully and respect even. - Kattie Couric
10. The great thing about television is that if something important happens anywhere in the world, day or night, you can always change the channel.
11. In day-to-day commerce, television is not so much interested in the business of communications as in the business of delivering audiences to advertisers. People are the merchandise, not the shows. The shows are merely the bait.
12. Colour television! Bah, I won't believe it until I see it in black and white. - Samuel Goldwyn
13. When I was a kid, my parents had a 900-pound television on top of a TV tray. My dad's theory was, let him pull it over his head a few times, he'll learn. Want to you put a penny in a light socket? try that out. Oh! hurt like hell, didn't it? Don't do that anymore. - Jeff Foxworthy
14. People are going to disappoint you, I get that... I kind of expect that, but I don't know, what if you wake up one day and realize that you're the disappointment. - One Tree Hill
15. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. - Chuck Palahniuk
16. Although watching television can be a great way to unwind after a hectic day, laugh out loud, or even learn something new, it is generally, the biggest time vampire in modern society. - Bill Phillps
17. I was about 26 or 27 and it was imperative that I make a living right away and it's hard to make a living on stage, so I started in television and film. - David Duchovny
18. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. - Chuck Palahniuk
19. What's really important in life? sitting on a beach? looking at television eight hours a day? I think we have to appreciate that we're alive for only a limited period of time, and we'll spend most of our lives working. - Victor Kiam
20. The film, television and to a certain extent, theatre are modern day libraries. - David Strathairn
21. Each day, the American housewife turns toward television as toward a lover. She feels guilty about it, and well she might, for he's covered with warts and is only after her money. - Mignon McLaughlin
22. Television is simply automated daydreaming. - Lee Loevinger
23. The day I need a television puppet or clown to tell my children what's right and what's wrong, I'll bow out as a mother. - Elinor Smith
24. Especially while television I think is going through some growing pains or is in need of - I think current comedy is a bit, run, not happening, you know? - Jenna Elfman
25. Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye. - Bill Hicks
26. There's a great appetite for smart television. Every day I get up and there are interesting stories I want to do. - Charlie Rose
27. Television thrives on unreason, and unreason thrives on television. It strikes at the emotions rather than the intellect. - Robin Day
28. The television, that insidious beast, that Medusa which freezes a billion people to stone every night, staring fixedly, that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little. - Ray Bradbury
39. At the end of the day, a television, a computer, or a smartphone is just a device through which one can access content. The content itself is what matters, not the device. - Ray William Johnson
30. One day, someone will get too close to the television, and I will pull them into hell with me. - Pat Sajak
31. And they like being able to turn on the television day in and day out to see someone that they know and they feel comfortable with and trust hopefully and respect even. - Katie Couric
32. Television is so influential that when an audience sees your day-in and day out there's a certain acceptance that set in; you're no longer a threatening personality. They become more willing to accept whatever you present. - Doc Severinsen
33. Sitting around with funny people, banging out jokes and creating a television show. I have no hobbies, no outside interests. I'm fine with spending 14 hours a day putting a show together with tape and string. - Jon Stewart
34. I think that probably the - I don't give quotes to studios. They have to get those out of the paper or from television. So, they wouldn't have had my quote opening day. - Roger Ebert
35. I spend a lot of time with my family. I go to bed early, don't watch too much television, don't read everything that's written about me whether positive or negative. - Heidi Klum
36. Much of television has been homogenized in the desire to avoid annoying or upsetting people. - Craig Ferguson
37. The American Academy of Paediatrics recommends no more than two hours a day of 'Entertainment' screen time.
38. The other day a woman came up to me and said, didn't I see you on television? I said, I don't know. You can't see out the other way. - Emo Philips
39. Things that really have nothing to do with us, nothing to do with reality, obsess us, possess us, rule over us and cause us to fight, to battle, to become envious, angry. We can only overcome these things when we experience something higher. That's the real solution. - HH Radhanath Swami
40. We have TVs and people spend hours, instead of chanting hare Krishna kids are watching TV, spoiling their life, and having all these bad vibrations pumped into their brain. Day after day they are watching murder, rape and so many horrible things on TV. And how it pollutes the consciousness!
41. What if I like watching television? what if I don't want to do much else other than reading a book? what if I'm tired when I get home? what if I don't fill my days with frenetic activity? but one day you might wish you had. - Jojo Moyes
42. I had a lot of guilt as a single mother trying to raise a child. I had to go to work and Jeffrey was screaming that he didn't want me to. You have to give yourself per. Mission to let go of the guilt. - Sherri Shepherd
43. It's amazing how many people you see on TV. I did my first television show a month ago, and the next day five million television sets were sold. The people who couldn't sell theirs threw them away. - Bob Hope
44. Television knows no night. It is the perpetual day. TV embodies our fear of the dark, of night, of the other side of things. - Jean Baudrillard
45. To kick things off, asked the last time Winfrey had smoked marijuana. Un... 1982, Winfrey replied. Let's hang out after the show, Cohen joked. Okay, Winfrey laughed. I hear it's gotten better. - Oprah Winfrey
46. Democracy depends on citizens being informed, and since our media, especially television reports mostly what the people in power do, and repeats what the people in power say, the public is badly informed, and it means we cannot really say we have a functioning democracy. - Howard Zinn
47. I'm the idiot box. I'm the TV. I'm the all-seeing eye and the world of the cathode ray. I'm the boob tube. I'm the little shrine the family gathers to adore. - Neil Gaiman
48. People are sheep. TV is the shepherd. - Jess C. Scott
49. Most people gaze neither into the past nor the future; they explore neither truth nor lies. They gaze at the television. - Radiohead
50. Television: chewing gum for the eyes. - Frank Lloyd Wright
51. If we were to do the Second Coming of Christ in colour for a full hour, there would be a considerable number of stations which would decline to carry it on the grounds that a Western or a quiz show would be more profitable. - Edward R. Murrow
52. If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead. - Erma Bombeck
53. I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into another room and read a book. - Groucho Marx
54. Television is a medium of entertainment which permits millions of people to listen to the same joke at the same time and yet remain lonesome. - T.S. Eliot
55. Seeing a murder on television... can help work off one's antagonisms. And if you haven't any antagonisms, the commercials will give you some. - Alfred Hitchcock
56. If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. - John Lennon
57. All television is educational television. The question is: what is it teaching? - Nicholas Johnson
58. Television has brought back murder into the home - where it belongs. - Alfred Hitchcock
59. Television is an isolating experience, sadly enough. I'm sorry to say it. But as good as it ever gets, it's still isolating. You sit in your home and visit with no one. - Peter Weller
60. Television is simply automated daydreaming. - Lee Loevinger
61. Television is the triumph of machine over people. - Fred Allen
62. Television has proved that people will look at anything rather than each other.
63. I could have been a doctor, but there were too many good shows on TV.
64. When reality television really hit, I just had a backlash towards reality. It seemed like a cheap way to make a product. And then when music reality and 'idol hit, I just didn't watch it, it seemed the novelty. And of course, the story of 'idol, this is one of the greatest stories in television history. - Carson Daly
65. Television is a perfect democracy. You sit there with your remote control and vote. - Aaron Brown
66. Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home. - David Frost
67. Television has proved that people will look at anything rather than each other. - Ann Landers
68. Modern reality TV sets up these competitive situations to show us real human nature. - Alexander Ludwig
69. Television is like the invention of indoor plumbing. It didn't change people's habits. It just kept them inside the house. - Alfred Hitchcock
70. All television is educational television the question is what is it teaching? - Nicholas Johnson
Slogans on Tv
71. Television has made dictatorship impossible but democracy unbearable. - Shimon Peres
72. Television is simply automated daydreaming. - Lee Lovinger
73. I don't think I miss anything by not watching television. - Alexandra Paul
74. I find television to be very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go in the other room and read a book.
75. When you're watching television, you don't want to watch a show where everything just works out. You don't want to see a relationship that's just blossoming and everyone's happy and sunshine and roses all the time. That's also not true in life. - Candice Accola
76. So instead of watching TV, we read every night together as a family. - Arne Duncan
77. Television has a real problem. They have no page two. - Art Buchwald
78. One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
79. There is no dignity in television. - Adam Savage
80. Television has raised writing to a new low. - Samuel Goldwyn
Quotes on Disadvantages of Television
82. God made a whole beautiful earth and decided to put you in it, to experience all of this beauty. You can't do that watching television all the time. - Donald Miller
83. I enjoy reality TV shows. Watching them, and appearing in them. There's a spontaneity in them. There's spontaneity involved in the unscripted shows that I like to be involved with. - Traci Bingham
84. Television is full of fictional and real violence that's turned into entertainment. - Bill James
85. Television is something the Russians invented to destroy American education. - Paul Erdos
86. If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. - John Lennon
87. Life doesn't imitate art; it imitates bad television. - Woody Allen
88. If you want to use television to teach somebody, you must first teach them how to use television. - Umberto Eco
89. I was one of the first generations to watch television. TV exposes people to news, to information, to knowledge, to entertainment, how is it bad? - Tom Clancy
90. If it weren't for electricity, we'd all be watching television by candlelight. - George Gobel
91. Television studios bet the farm on reality shows, where they didn't need any actors and movie studios had no plans for any quality movies that required the presence of me. - Alfre Woodard
92. Sex on Television can't hurt you unless you fall off.
93. And I believe that good journalism, good television, can make our world a better place. - Christiane Amanpour
94. Television is not real life. In real life, people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs. - Bill Gates
95. Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye. - Bill Hicks
96. Television is a device that permits people who haven't anything to do to watch people who can't do anything. - Fred Allen
97. When I got my first television set, I stopped caring so much about having close relationships. - Andy Warhol
98. Television is the first truly democratic culture - the first culture available to everybody and entirely governed by what the people want. The terrifying thing is what people do want. - Clive Barnes
99. Television is full of fictional and real violence that's turned into entertainment. - Bill James
100. Television has changed the American child from an irresistible force into an immovable object. - Laurence J Peter
101. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection. - Sigmund Freud
102. Did he cry on television? man, try being a black man for a day. I feel like crying all the time.
103. When you're young, you look at television and think, there's a conspiracy. The networks have conspired to dumb us down. But when you get a little older, you realize that's not true. The networks are in business to give people exactly what they want. - Steve Jobs
104. Poor people have big TV. Rich people have a big library. - Jim Rohn
105. Television for a child creates such a high bar of stimulus that nothing else competes. A beautiful day is an absolute crap to a kid who watches TV. - Louis C K
106. Television news organizations staged a collective drag race on the crowded highway of democracy, recklessly endangering the electoral process, the political life of the country and their own credibility, all for reasons that may be conceptually flawed and commercially questionable. - Ben Wattenberg
107. I grew up watching movies and television, and one day when I was really young I told my mom I wanted to become an actor, and she was really supportive and got me involved in local theatre and commercials. From there I moved up to auditioning for movies and television. - Cameron Monaghan
108. Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing. - Ricki Lake
109. On average, Australians watch more than three hours of television a day, compared with 12 minutes a day spent by the average couple talking to each other. - Hugh Mackay
110. There's a great appetite for smart television. Every day I get up and there are interesting stories I want to do. - Charlie Rose
Related Tags: World Television Day 2016 Quotes, World Television Day Sayings, World TV Day Quotes, World Television Day Slogans, World Television Day Wishes 21st November.