Happy Hanukkah Day 2016 Greetings, Wishes, Quotes Sayings
Happy Hanukkah Greetings - Funny Hanukkah Cards, Happy Hanukkah Cards: We Have Collected The Best Collection For You. So That You Don't Need To Surf All The Internet For The Same.
Bookmark This Page for Latest Updated About Happy Hanukkah Quotes Funny, - Happy Hanukkah Quotes and Sayings, Happy Hanukkah Sayings in Hebrew.
I Hope You Liked Our Collection of Hanukkah Phrases, Hanukkah Wish Lyrics, Hanukkah Wish Song You Will Also Get Awesome Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers. Which You Can Use As Your Whatsapp Profile DP or Facebook Cover :)
We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Collection of Hanukkah Messages
So, Enjoy The Collection And Don't Forget To Share It With Your Friends.
1. The warmth of joy, glow of prosperity, sparkle of happiness. May you be blessed with all these and more. Happy Hanukkah 2016!
2. May the lights of Hanukkah user in a better world for all humankind.
3. Blessed are you, lord our God, ruler of the universe, who has sanctified us with your commandments, and has commanded us to kindle the lights of Hanukkah!
4. Happy Hanukkah, still ours the dance the feast, the great psalm the mystic, lights of emblem & the word!
5. Happy Chanukah! To me, every hour of the light & dark is a miracle, every cubic inch of space is a miracle.
6. Never fear shadows. They only mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby. - Ruth E Renkel
7. Blessings be with you this festival of lights and always. Happy Hanukkah!
8. May the lights of Hanukkah usher in a better world for all humankind.
9. May this light of friendship and all things divine shine brightly at Hanukkah and throughout the year. Happy Hanukkah!
10. May love and light fill your home and heart at Hanukkah. Happy Hanukkah!
11. Happy Hanukkah: Bless are you Yahweh our Elohim King of the universe, who has kept us alive, sustained us, and allowed us to reach this season.
12. Chanukkah eight nights’ miracle dreidel menorah festival of lights latkes.
13. Look at how a single candle can both delay and define the darkness.
14. May each candle you light to make your Hanukkah bright.
15. Hanukkah festival of lights oh dreidel celebrates traditions miracle star blessing.
16. Hidden in the deepest darkness is the greatest light. Holy Sparks: It's our job to light up a world of darkness; to reflect God's light in this world.
17. Wishing you a wonderful Hanukkah illuminated by light warmed by love!
18. I am the view of the world; who follows me will not walk the darkness but will have the light of life.
19. May every candle you light to be a blessing for a prosperous year ahead. Happy Hanukkah!
20. Happy Hanukkah, still ours the dance, the feast, the great Psalm, the mysterious lights of the emblem and the world.
21. Be a blessed for a little bit of light and Chanukah will fill you with a very great light.
22. Making fun of Hanukkah, disparaging Kwanza, and being Disrespectful about Christmas - Talking about on St. Nicholas.
23. Hanukkah is eight day because it takes that long for people to realise it's Hanukkah.
24. May the lights of Hanukkah usher in a better world for all humankind. Happy Hanukkah!
25. Happy Hanukkah: On Hanukkah, the first night, light yourself a candle bright. I'll you if you will me invite to dance within that gentle right.
26. Hanukkah is eight days because it takes that long for people to realise it's Hanukkah!
27. Happy Hanukkah! On Hanukkah, some people ask why could not we light all eight candles in one night instead of having to light a new one for each of eight nights. It is because Hanukkah is not merely a cause for celebrations. It is a trail of perseverance!
28. At this time of year, when the sun is most hidden, the holiday of Hanukkah celebrates the rays of hope and light. Often, it is through true and unrecognised miracles that we can feel the warmth of hope and light. Happy Hanukkah!
29. My Hanukkah wish is to be in a relationship that lasts longer than eight days.
30. My love and light fill your home and heart at Hanukkah!
31. May the lights of Hanukkah usher in a better world for all Humankind.
32. Still the dance, the feast, the great psalm, the mysterious lights of the emblem, and the world.
33. Happy Hanukkah: Peace, success, security. Friends, fun and family. We hope the spirit of Hanukkah. Fills you with happiness and warmth. And may your season be filled with beautiful lights.
34. Colourful candles burning bright, each lit on eight very special nights.
35. In the warm glow of the lamps of the menorah, may you be blessed as you celebrate the festival of lights? Happy Hanukkah!
36. Hope Hanukkah blessed you and your loved ones. Health, wealth, happiness and prosperity!
37. Most Texans think Hanukkah is some duck call.
38. May you be blessed with good health, joy and peace and all the best things in life.
39. Hanukkah is the festival of lights, instead of one day of presents, we get eight crazy nights.
40. May love and light fill your home and heart at Hanukkah!
41. May this festival of lights bring blessings upon you and all your loved ones for happiness and health. Happy Hanukkah!
42. A Hanukkah miracle would be feeling confident that you spelt Hanukkah correctly.
43. If you desire to find the true spirit of Christmas and partake of the sweetness of it, let me make this suggestion to you. During the hurry of the festive occasion of this Christmas season, find time to turn your heart to God.
44. Blessed is the match consumed in kindling flame. Blessed is the flame that burns in the secret fastness of the heart.
45. Chanuka is about the spark of the divine in all of us made in God's image.
46. The darkness of the whole world cannot swallow the glowing of a candle.
47. To me, every hour of the light and dark is a miracle, every cubic inch of space is a miracle.
48. On Hanukkah, the first night, light yourself a candle bright. I'll you if you will me invite, to dance within that gentle light.
49. Colourful candles burning bright, each lit on eight very special nights.
50. Praised are You, Our God, Ruler of the universe, who made us holy through your commandments and commanded us to kindle the Hanukah lights.
About: Hanukkah (/ˈhɑːnəkə/ hah-nə-kə; Hebrew: חֲנֻכָּה khanuká, Tiberian: khanuká, usually spelled חנוכה, pronounced [χanuˈka] in Modern Hebrew, [ˈχanukə] or [ˈχanikə] in Yiddish; a transliteration also romanized as Chanukah or Ḥanukah) is a Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Holy Temple (the Second Temple) in Jerusalem at the time of the Maccabean Revolt against the Seleucid Empire. Hanukkah is observed for eight nights and days, starting on the 25th day of Kislev according to the Hebrew calendar, which may occur at any time from late November to late December in the Gregorian calendar. It is also known as the Festival of Lights and the Feast of Dedication.
The festival is observed by the kindling of the lights of a unique candelabrum, the nine-branched menorah (also called a Chanukiah/Hanukiah), one additional light on each night of the holiday, progressing to eight on the final night. The typical menorah consists of eight branches with an additional visually distinct branch. The extra light, with which the others are lit, is called a shamash (Hebrew: שמש, "attendant") and is given a distinct location, usually above or below the rest. Other Hanukkah festivities include playing dreidel and eating oil-based foods such as doughnuts and latkes. Since the 1970s, the worldwide Chabad Hasidic movement has initiated public menorah lightings in open public places in many countries.
Related Tags: Happy Hanukkah Day Greetings, Happy Hanukkah Day Images, Happy Hanukkah Day Quotes, Happy Hanukkah Day Sayings, Happy Hanukkah Day Wishes. Hanukkah Messages