Wedding Status for Whatsapp Wedding Whatsapp Status
Wedding Status, Wedding Statuses We Have Collected The Best Collection For You. So That You Don't Need To Surf All The Internet For The Same. Wedding Anniversary Status.
Bookmark This Page for Latest Updated About Wedding Anniversary Status for Husband - Wedding Anniversary Status for Wife!
I Hope You Liked Our Collection of Wedding Anniversary Status for Parents in WhatsApp You Will Also Get Awesome Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers. Which You Can Use As Your Whatsapp Profile DP or Facebook Cover :)
We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Collection of Wedding Anniversary WhatsApp Status for Husband - Wedding Anniversary WhatsApp Status for Wife.
So, Enjoy The Collection And Don't Forget To Share It With Your Friends.
1. Marriage is a short break between novels.
2. Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others.
3. What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility.
4. Watch your wedding video in reverse you’ll love the part where you walk back down the easily out the door into the car and bugger off with your mates.
5. Marriage is a means of survival for two people.
6. Marriage is like a hot bath. Once you get used to it, it’s not so hot.
7. A happy marriage has in it all the pleasures of friendships, all the enjoyment of sense and reason and indeed all the sweets of life.
8. We call marriage successful if a wealthy man married a beautiful and rich girl.
9. My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
10. May there be a generation of children, on the children of your children.
11. It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you.
12. A psychiatrist is a person who will give you expensive answers that your wife will give you for free.
13. I congratulate you on your wedding and wish you half of the most beautiful things in the world. The other half I’ll leave for me.
14. A man who muttered a few words in the church, found himself married. A year later he muttered something in his sleep and found himself divorced.
15. Marriage is forever! Always remember to forgive, think before talking, always leave with a kiss and hug. Live your lives for each other and God.
16. A man said his credit card was stolen, but he decided not to report it because the thief was spending less than his wife did.
17. I wish you to live in peace and perfect union at least till your golden jubilee.
18. Love one another, and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.
19. If two good people like each other’s company, there’s no reason why they shouldn’t be together.
20. My marriage is on the rocks again yeah; my wife just broke up with her boyfriend.
21. Love one another, and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.
22. May the love you express to each other today, always be the first thoughts during any trying times in the future.
23. Dear friend, you mean a lot to me and on this special day of your life, I would like to pray God to fulfill all your dreams and wishes. Congratulations on your marriage.
24. Love is dinner in your favorite restaurant. Marriage is a take home packet.
25. Marriage is useful for soothing sensuality. It’s useless for soothing love.
26. Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor’s Degree, and the woman gets her Masters.
27. The fact that we see so few successful marriages show the value and importance of marriage.
28. I was incomplete without you. I thank God that we met and we are together now.
29. You are the butter to my bread and the breath of my life.
30. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, am I too late for the garbage? Following her down the street, I yelled, no, jump in.
31. Marriage, truth to say is evil, but the necessary evil.
32. Marriage puts a ring on a woman’s finger and two under the man’s eyes.
33. I’m a very committed wife. And I should be committed, too for being married so many times.
34. Those who choose marriage of convenience at least has a reasonable excuse.
35. The honeymoon is over when the husband calls home to say he’ll be late for dinner and the answering machine says it is in the microwave.
36. The day we say I will be the greatest day of my life.
37. Marriage is a book of which the first chapter is written in poetry and the remaining chapters written in prose.
38. In a few years’ priests will say, you may now change your relationship status to husband and wife.
39. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
40. Let good luck and understanding stay with you forever! Happy wedding day.
41. Today I promise you all of my tomorrows.
42. Marriage based on common sense and mutuality is one of the greatest things of life.
43. Marriage is a great institution, but I’m not ready for an institution yet.
44. Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity.
45. A little boy asked his father, Daddy, how much does it cost to get married? And the father replied, I don’t know, son, I’m still paying for it.
46. The best time to love with your whole heart is always now, at this moment, because no breath beyond the current is promised.
47. To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the loving cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it, whenever you’re right, shut up.
48. A happy man marries the girl he loves. A happier man loves the girl he marries.
49. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
50. May you grow so rich your widow’s second husband never has to worry about living?
51. A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.
52. Don’t marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper.
53. In love, you go to bed early. After marriage, you go to sleep early.
54. Wishing you the joy and happiness that you both deserve, make sure you kiss every night before going to bed.
55. My Marriage in on the rock again yeah, my wife just broke up with her boyfriend.
56. What’s the difference between a boyfriend and a husband? About 30 pounds.
57. Marriage is a romantic story, in which hero dies in the first chapter.
58. May the love you express to each other today, always be the first thoughts during any trying times in the future.
59. Happy marriage anniversary Mom and Dad.
60. Getting married is similar to going to the restaurant with friends. You order what you want, and when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.
61. Every man should get married some time; after all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
62. I don’t worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.
63. The more you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes.
64. True love is spending one day getting married and the rest of your life feeling glad you did.
65. Marriage is perfect for lovers and suitable for the saints.
66. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
67. After the chills and fever of love, how nice are the 98.6 degrees of marriage?
68. Marriage is a rest period between romances.
69. Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After marriage, the y becomes silent.
70. A husband said to his wife, no, I don’t hate your relatives. In fact, I like your mother-in-law better than I like mine.
71. We have a very good reason to share the spirit this season; please join us in celebration as we are united in marriage.
72. Marriage is a short rest between romances.
73. The difference between an ordinary marriage and an extraordinary marriage is in giving just a little extra every day, as often as possible, for as long as we both shall live.
74. My father always wanted to be the corpse at every funeral, the bride at every wedding, and the baby at every christening.
75. Love isn’t a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.
76. I asked my wife, where do you want to go for our anniversary? She said, somewhere I have never been! I told her, how about the kitchen?
77. Love is talking about having children. Marriage is talking about getting away from children.
78. I chose my wife, as she did her wedding gown, for qualities that would wear well.
79. Marriage is based on respect and love. So, on this day, I wish you two nothing but a lifetime of love and respect. Have a happy wedding.
80. Marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.
81. A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn’t. A man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change and she does.
82. A great marriage is not when the perfect couple comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.
83. We had a happy marriage because we were together all the time. We were friends as well as husband and wife. We just had a good time.
84. A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.
85. To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.
86. If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first? The Dog of course at least he will shut up after you let him in.
87. The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
88. Talk six times with the same single lady, and you may get the wedding dress ready.
89. Let good luck and understanding stay with you forever! Happy wedding day.
90. Love is cuddling on a sofa. Marriage is one of them sleeping on a sofa.
91. What I love most about my home is who I share it with.
92. People are always asking couples whose marriages have endured at least a quarter of a century for their secret for success. It is no secret at all. I am a forgiving woman. Long ago, I forgave my husband for not being Paul Newman.
93. Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
94. Married man lives longer than a single man, but the married man is a lot more willing to die.
95. Marriage is not just spiritual communion; it also remembers to take out the trash.
96. The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they’re too old to do it.
97. Men have a better time than women; for one thing, they marry later; for another thing, they die earlier.
98. I believe that marriage should not be public. It’s about two persons, nobody else.
99. I love the fact that I go back home to a normal person.
100. Congratulations! God, bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
Related Tags: Wedding Status for Whatsapp in English, Wedding Whatsapp Status, Wedding Statuses, Wedding Anniversary Status for Parents acebook Wedding Day Status Updates