100 Best Break Up SMS Text Messages Msgs in English
Friendship Break Up Messages, Love Break Up SMS, Sad Break Up Text, Good Break Up Msg We Have Collected The Best Collection For You. So That You Don't Need To Surf All The Internet For The Same.
Bookmark This Page for Latest Updated About After Break Up SMS Text Messages to Girlfriend in English - Break Up SMS Text Messages to Boyfriend English.
I Hope You Liked Our Collection of Sweet Breakup SMS - Relation Breakup SMS You Will Also Get Awesome Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers. Which You Can Use As Your Whatsapp Profile DP or Facebook Cover :)
We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Collection of Break Up SMS for Him - Break Up SMS for Her
So, Enjoy The Collection And Don't Forget To Share It With Your Friends.
When people walk away from you, let them go.
Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you,
And it doesn't mean they are wrong people.
It just means that their part in your story is over.
2. Lines by Hated Lover...
'Thank God that tears are colourless... otherwise, the pillows would have had revealed many secrets...'
3. On a day you're going to remember me and how much I loved you... then you're going to hate yourself for letting me go.
4. I'd like to believe that I'll wake up one morning and not miss her anymore. I'll finally understand that when she broke my heart, it was for a reason, one I just don't understand yet.
My heart longs for you,
My soul dies for you,
My eyes cry for you,
My empty arms reach out for you.
Someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you,
Someday you'll miss me like I missed you,
Someday you'll need me like I needed you,
Someday you'll love me like I love you...
7. Nothing hurts more than realizing; he meant everything to you, and you said nothing to him.
8. She broke his heart and yelled out to him, 'You have no life, go away!' He stood there in agony, and whispered...'but you are my life!'
9. Yeah... I knew I could fix it on my own!
10. People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been high for too long.
11. Sometimes, breakups are the bitter pills that care you from toxic relationships.
12. Never count on someone to come and fix your broken heart because someday he/she will break it again and again. Just stand up on your feet, take the time you need and adjust it with your hands. It is your own heart so, no one takes good care of it but you...
13. Don't trust too much. Don't love too much. Don't hope too much, because that too much can hurt you so much...
14. It is better to be alone than being with someone who makes you feel alone.
15. Relationships are like Glass; sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
16. No person deserves your tears and who deserves them won't make you cry.
I think of you. I just can't talk to you right now.
I miss you. I just can't admit right now.
I need you. I just can't show you right now.
I love you. I just can't tell you right now.
18. A relationship is only made for two. But some bitches don't know how to count.
19. Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.
20. It's becoming impossible to go on, and I know it our relationship won't last any long. I am sorry for saying this, but our relationship is a mess...
21. When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end. You end up polished and they up useless.
You promised to take care of me, but you hurt me,
You promised me two bring me joy, but you brought me tears,
You promised me your love, but you gave me pain me?
I promised you nothing, but I gave you everything!
23. Sometimes, just flying a breakup is as impossible as just flying love.
24. The reason it hurts so much to separate is to become our souls are connected.
25. I never thought it in my dreams that you will do such things to me.
Are you ignorant about its effects on me or does that makes you happy to hurt me?
Please stop, what you're doing to me or I will be forced to set you free!
26. I hate you for leaving me all alone.
You've been nobody for me,
So why would I be mad?
Maybe I fell for you,
But was also ready if it turned bad.
I'm not sorry and will never be.
To leave you, I'm very glad.
It was a decision you forced me to take.
But remember that you'll never be blamed,
Some of the nicest moments in life,
I have spent with you.
Thank you and goodbye.
Look at yourself in the mirror,
And slap yourself hard
And you will realize the pain you had given me throughout!
30. I'm slowly giving up...
31. It is better to die with memories than to live with only dreams.
32. Before you ask me why I want to break up with you, ask your heart why it did not love me like how it was supposed to...
33. Our love made me feel alive, and it set me free, it nurtured me like how roots do to a tree but your wicked ways pinned me down in misery I began feeling as if I was locked in captivity; I never wanted our relationship to end, but sadly I can no longer pretend.
34. What do you do when the one who broke your heart is the only one who can fix it.
35. I never stopped loving... I just stopped showing it.
36. I may be feeling lonely, but at least my heart is not in someone else's hands.
37. A relationship is only made for two. But some bitches don't know how to count.
38. The only reason people hold on it memories so tight is because memories are the only things that don't change when everything else does.
39. I can't seem to erase all the memories of you. No matter how hard I try, it's something I can't do.
40. The best revenge is just moving on and getting over it don't give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.
41. Touching lines broken heart- Sometimes I feel that waiting for you in my life is like waiting for a bus at a railway station...
42. A man may or may not be happy when he/she wins one's mind. But he must be happy when wins one's trust. Confidence is the zenith of all relation.
43. Staying in a relationship when you're no longer happy is like fooling yourself. Letting go of someone you love is painful, but time will come you'll realize, that it's the best thing you've done for yourself.
44. Painful messages: When a very sweet and close person goes to far from us, we may or may not say, but our heart speaks to their heart. You made me alone.
When people hurt you over and over,
Think of them like sandpaper.
They may scratch and hurt you a bit,
But in the end.
You end up polished, and they end up useless.
46. Touching lines by broken heart sometimes I feel that waiting for you in my life is like waiting for a bus at a railway station...
47. If you broke, heart anyone. One day your own heart will break someone. Then you know the pain of broken heart.
48. Our relationship was not a mistake, but it is something I would not want to do again. We are so different that being in love causes us both so much pain. Goodbye.
49. It’s not that I don’t deserve someone’s love. It’s just that you don’t are worthy of mine.
50. I never wanted to break up with you, but fate had something else in the store. All the jealousy and possessiveness has made our connection sore. I don’t harbor ill feelings for you in my heart, but I think it’s time for a new start.
51. Breaking up with you is the only thing in my life that sounds terribly wrong but feels soulfully right. Goodbye.
52. Before you ask me why I want to break up with you, ask your heart why it did not love me like how it was supposed to.
53. Our relationship was my whole world, while yours was outside it. Goodbye.
54. There was a time when I loved you like crazy, and that will never change – unlike YOU. Goodbye.
55. Now I realize that you didn’t change. It’s just that you pretended to be someone else in the beginning. Goodbye.
56. We both knew what it was going to take to make our relationship work. The only difference is that I look forward to doing those things while you looked away. Goodbye.
57. The coldest of hugs and soulless kisses, shallow lies and a barrage of false promises. Total disrespect and an apparent lack of care, absence of love and virtually nothing to share. You have left me with no option but to, hold back my tears and break up with you.
58. As my boyfriend, you had the right to ask me to be yours, which I was. As your girlfriend, I had the right to ask you to be mine, which you didn’t. I don’t think there’s anything else left to say, it’s best if we just walk our separate ways.
59. I never imagined that the guy of my dreams would give me nightmares too. The way you have changed is why I am breaking up with you.
60. It has been quite a while since you knew, that I want to break up with you. Today is the fateful day when I am firm on my decision; I hope we can part without any complications.
61. Heartbreak is something that I never wanted to give to you. My decision to dump you is going to hurt me too. But I don’t expect you to understand any of this, your concern for our relationship has always been remiss.
62. You will never be the guy my heart sees, and I will never be the girl you want me to be. Goodbye.
63. EVERYTHING is the only thing I regret about being with you. Goodbye.
64. You treated our relationship like a Facebook status update that you could conveniently change every day. I am sorry, but I refuse to be treated this way. Goodbye.
65. I am breaking up with you because I am sick of being a second priority to the person, who has always been my priority number one.
66. Our breakup will hurt me a lot, but I’d rather mend a broken heart than suffocate in a toxic relationship. Goodbye.
67. I walked away because you were busy finding faults in me, while I was busy overlooking yours.
68. Our breakup will hurt me as much as it hurts you, but it is something that we must do. Our fights and arguments have ripped our love to shreds; there’s no point in trying to revive something that is already dead.
69. I am the same girl who gave you my heart to love it. Instead, you chose to corrode it with malice, bit by bit. Goodbye.
70. I never thought that my feelings for you would change, but then again, I never thought that you would change either. Goodbye.
71. Breaking up with you is not my choice, but I don’t have any other option – just like how loving me was a choice but you did it as if you had no other choice.
72. Breaking up will hurt me more than it will hurt you – just like how being together gave me more joy than it did to you.
73. I am breaking up with you. Our relationship will die, but our love will live on.
74. My love may be unconditional, but there was an unspoken condition when I gave you my heart – it’s yours only as long as you like it. Goodbye.
75. I want to break up with you. It’s not that I have begun to hate you, but it’s because my heart has stopped loving you.
76. Every moment we have spent together will be a memory that I will hold close to my heart. But now is the time to move on and make a new start. We are breaking up, but I don’t regret being girlfriend and boyfriend. We have always understood each other, and I hope our friendship never ends.
77. I will never deny that I loved you. But someone has rightly said that with time, things change… and so did you. Goodbye.
78. I am breaking up with you… maybe I’ll regret this; maybe I won’t. But it doesn’t matter because I know you won’t.
79. As painful as it is, tolerating heartbreak is still better than tolerating your lies. Goodbye.
80. I knew I fell in love with you on the day when my heart became yours and refused to be mine. Today it’s time to walk away because your heart refuses to be mine.
81. You insulted my commitment with betrayal and married my love with lies. You were indifferent to my pleas and apathetic to my heart’s cries. Since you don’t have a spine, let me say this to you – there is no way out now, breaking up is all that is left to do.
82. What hurts, isn’t how you make me feel like a loser today, but the memories of how you forced me feel special before.
83. Our relationship was always about given and take… until you stopped giving but never stopped taking. Goodbye.
84. A breakup is not something I had on my mind, but I still want it – just like how love was not to yours, but you still pretended to.
85. The time has come to say goodbye, even though it will make me cry. I never thought that it would come to this, but this is our last kiss.
86. It’s not that I don’t care about your feelings, but things haven’t remained the same. For the way we have drifted apart, we both are to blame. How much longer all this can go on, I have my doubts. Breaking up and going our separate ways is the only way out.
87. I never meant to break your heart, but you never bothered to understand mine. Goodbye.
88. Pretending like you don't care about your past & acting like you've moved on, Hurts!
89. Sometimes I keep my feelings to myself because it's hard for someone else to understand them :(
90. Certain people are not meant to fit in your life, no matter how much you want them to be.
91. I’m too bright to shine in your dull World...
92. What do you do when Something that was your Everything becomes a Nothing?
93. No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.
94. The most painful memory I have is when I walked away, and you let me leave.
95. They say you have to go on and forget the past, but for me, it’s not like that cause every time I try to remember the memory haunts me again...
96. I’m going to take the past and burn it up. Lift my head and carry on because baby I’m stronger than you’ll ever know.
97. If someone loves you, they won't let you slip away no matter how big the situation is.
98. Relationships are very simple. There are only two things that can happen. You either get married or your break up.
99. Wants to remind you that even though you cannot go back and make a brand new start, you can always start now and make a brand new ending.
100. Do you know why a previous relationship is called EX? It’s not the term for the past. EX is short for Expired.